Benji

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm....

Malcolm has screwed up royally. Thea will turn against him once she finds out, and Oliver will have no more qualms about killing him.

I suspect its Malcolm, not Daark, that Felicity and Oliver were talking about killing while in the limo in that flash forward.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Spoiler for Episode 4x15 "Taken"

7Aa7IGj.jpg

VIXEN!

7 hours ago, Ziggy Srardust said:

Well Arrow you can officially fuck off for a while now

I know right! I mean someone really needs to get a handle on Malcolm's hair! :shifty: 

I thought it was a decent episode outside of Felicity being a whiney twit but that's become the norm lately. It felt like one of those cool down episodes where it seems like the big bad is down and out but we all know he usually comes out swinging for the final chapter.

23 hours ago, Ziggy Srardust said:

Well Arrow you can officially fuck off for a while now

Well its on another break for a month, so you got your wish!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hans GruLLer said:

Just saw the episode. I don't see what's any more offensive about this episode than what we've seen lately. 

Spoiler

I didn't like the way they handled her giving back the ring. I just found it frustrating and it annoys the hell out of me that couples never get to be happy on shows at least for a while. Also the coincidence of her suddenly being able to walk just in time to walk out on him was dumb

Spoiler

It was cheesy and predictable, I'll give you that. I just really don't like how they handle Felicity to be honest. I understand why you did the things you did but I still have to leave because you lied to me. Well fuck, apparently you don't understand or you'd suck it the fuck up. I'm sorry but a child, your child, should always come before any woman and if she doesn't understand that then she definitely needs to head for the door. If we're supposed to feel sympathy for her, it doesn't really work.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Ziggy Srardust said:
  Hide contents

I didn't like the way they handled her giving back the ring. I just found it frustrating and it annoys the hell out of me that couples never get to be happy on shows at least for a while. Also the coincidence of her suddenly being able to walk just in time to walk out on him was dumb

Goes back to what I was saying. The past two seasons of Arrow have seen just terrible choices being made in terms of everything including characters and their motivations. I hope they get out of this rut.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

God I hate this show so much now. I don't think I like anyone on it outside of Thea any longer.

EDIT: OH MY GOD WRITERS WE GET IT. FELICITY IS AMAZING AND EVERYONE LOVES HER AND SHE IS THE MUSE FOR THE ENTIRE TEAM. FUCK OFF.

EDIT 2: "I believe the technical term is I pwned you". Are you fucking kidding me with this? This seriously might be the worst episode in the show's history. Just fucking terrible.

EDIT 3: "I'd love to stick around but this show has completely lost its way and a TV remake of fucking Teen Wolf is probably better" - Roy.

And lol, Felicity's dad is the single most underwhelming reveal I've ever seen.

EDIT 4: THEA'S IN A COMA. THE SHOW IS POINTLESS NOW.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't seen this week's episode yet (Or The Flash, Or Supergirl), but have it DVR'd. 

After last week's episode, I'm about 90% sure I know whose grave they've been teasing:

Captain Lance

So watch it turn out to be someone else who dies....

But I'm fed up with the whole Oliver/Felicity thing. Get them back together, dammit. Because if this is all a set up to get Oliver and Laurel back together, I may very well be done with the show if it happens. And Felicity is a hell of a lot more interesting than Laurel, to begin with. (I don't like the choice of actress or the way she's written; Caity Lotz should have been Laurel, not Sara)

The mid-season return episode of season 3 completely killed my interest in the series, but I picked it back up a few weeks ago and I've really been enjoying it. I'm up to episode 12 and I don't get the Felicity hate. So far she's been perfectly fine, she's barely cried at all and she's added another layer by being the CEO of Palmer Tech.

On the subject of Laurel, again, I don't get the hate and I never have. I think the majority of hate for the character was because everyone wanted Oliver/Felicity and pretty much nothing else. Granted I hated her becoming the Black Canary but that was because it felt way too quick and too forced, but season 4 she's been completely inoffensive.

Also I'm obviously the only person who HATES Caity Lotz/Sara. Hate the character, hate the actress (in this, never seen her in anything else) and much, much, much prefer Katie Cassidy/Laurel to her in every way.

The big thing I've taken away from watching Flash now is the way the two shows deal with secrets. Flash someone has a secret, they keep it for one/two episodes and then have an overwhelming feeling of guilt and tell the person the secret relates to, who pretty much always understands and forgives them. Arrow, the secret is kept for months, it finally comes out and they the person it relates to hates the secret keeper.

27 minutes ago, Benji said:

Felicity is the absolute dog worst this season. I'd genuinely take Laurel over her at this point.

She's been the worst for the last 2 seasons.  Last season every episode had an obligatory "Here is Felicity crying" scene

2 hours ago, GhostMachine said:

And Felicity is a hell of a lot more interesting than Laurel, to begin with. (I don't like the choice of actress or the way she's written; Caity Lotz should have been Laurel, not Sara)

No she isn't.  She's one of the most hypocritical characters on the show. 

• Like 2