Benji

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another awesome episode. God damn, I fucking love Black Canary. She's been done so fucking well and I love her. I can't wait for more of her backstory, I really want to know how she got to this point.

And in creepy news, Black Canary boobies on show. :pervert: There's something super hot about how much she could kill me in seconds.

If anything they should flip it. Kill Laurel off because there's literally nothing for her character to do now that Sarah is back. Arrow's been good so far about not having characters out live their welcome (Tommy) and Laurel is quickly reaching that point. Unless they can give her some reason to be around... but I mean, what could they even? I guess working as a lawyer helps because she can be involved with Oliver's mums case... but that's hardly the most interesting story on the show.

And I mean, it was already hard enough to root for Laurel when Felicity/Oliver are so adorable (though, I like them as friends probably better), but now freaking Black Canary is on the scene. And she's the perfect Black Canary. Green Arrow/Black Canary is a thing that needs to be forever. :(

• Like 1

Thats what I was going to say. Felicity and Oliver have such good chemistry together. Laurel though...just don't feel anything for her

Damn you Oliver! You hurt Felicity! Its ok...I'll give her a hug and make it better...

Another week and another terrific episode. I didn't even realize that Laurel wasn't even in the episode until towards the end. They could totally make that a more permanent thing. :shifty:

I have a feeling you won't have to wait as long as we did to lose Lana in Smallville.

Nothing will ever take that long again. Or at least feel like it took that long.

Good episode. Probably the weakest one yet, but still good. I like Diggle and I'm glad we're getting some evolution past Deadshot GRR, though it's starting to feel like an awful lot of stuff is being introduced real quickly. I'm guessing the guys on the ship in the flashback will remain flashback exclusive, with Baron Blood being the big bad of the season and the League of Assassins being set up for Season 3. Having looked up HIVE on wiki, I'm guessing...

Probably not spoilers, but possible outcome:

That'll be how Deathstroke/Slade Wilson ends up being reintroduced to the present day.

That's The CW's staple though! Seriously, most of their shows burn through plot at a rapid pace and is one of the things I admire about them.

Like I said last week, I'm not sure that it'll be Laurel that ends up gone between the Lance sisters but she definitely should be the choice.

figure I'll post this here and the AoS thread..

wRMQT1W.jpg

http://m.deadline.com/2013/11/cws-the-flash-to-do-standalone-pilot-instead-of-arrow-backdoor-pilot-episode/

Deadline is saying that The Flash will now have its own stand alone pilot instead of a backdoor pilot on Arrow. Character will still be intoduced in 2 episodes instead of the original 3

Makes sense. In addition to what they said in the article, the standalone premiere of The Originals wasn't well-received because it was essentially just a re-worked version of the backdoor pilot in The Vampire Diaries so it made even more sense to scrap it if they could get around it.