• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 yankeesfan4lyfe

yankeesfan4lyfe

Rookie

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:25 PM

I was wondering if anybody could make a KOTR poster. The date its being held on is July 20th, 2014. I was thinking of the traditional KOTR poster, the throne in the middle with the bolded font right underneath it. With AJ Styles on the left side, and CM Punk (WWE champion) on the right side. Thanks

#2 King.

King.

I Miss ACCBiggz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,589 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:51 PM

I unfortunately wasn't able to give you exactly what you asked for, due to the fact that finding an AJ Styles image that meshed well with the rest of this was impossible. I hope this is to your liking.

kingofthering2014.png

#3 Mancuerda

Mancuerda

Shepherd of Fire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,050 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:33 AM

I started a very rough poster because the idea intrigued me but I don't have anything to make a decent graphic with. Maybe someone can do something with this? I dunno.

kotr2014.png

#4 yankeesfan4lyfe

yankeesfan4lyfe

Rookie

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:24 AM

I unfortunately wasn't able to give you exactly what you asked for, due to the fact that finding an AJ Styles image that meshed well with the rest of this was impossible. I hope this is to your liking.

kingofthering2014.png

This is good, i like the colors of the font and the backround.

#5 yankeesfan4lyfe

yankeesfan4lyfe

Rookie

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:26 AM

I started a very rough poster because the idea intrigued me but I don't have anything to make a decent graphic with. Maybe someone can do something with this? I dunno.

kotr2014.png

This one has potential, just needs a good backround with the throne and ide like it. Something that blends with Punk and AJ

#6 Social Justice Nerf

Social Justice Nerf

CONSPIRACY!

• The Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,418 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:14 PM

kingofthering2014.png

I really like this.

#7 Jericody Maverick

Jericody Maverick

I'm a penguin now. Surf's Up!

• The Donators
  • PipPip
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:32 PM

kingofthering2014.png

I really like this.

As do I. Top notch work. May end up using that myself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users