Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

King Of The Ring 2014 poster

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I was wondering if anybody could make a KOTR poster. The date its being held on is July 20th, 2014. I was thinking of the traditional KOTR poster, the throne in the middle with the bolded font right underneath it. With AJ Styles on the left side, and CM Punk (WWE champion) on the right side. Thanks

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I unfortunately wasn't able to give you exactly what you asked for, due to the fact that finding an AJ Styles image that meshed well with the rest of this was impossible. I hope this is to your liking.

kingofthering2014.png

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I started a very rough poster because the idea intrigued me but I don't have anything to make a decent graphic with. Maybe someone can do something with this? I dunno.

kotr2014.png

Posted · Report post

I unfortunately wasn't able to give you exactly what you asked for, due to the fact that finding an AJ Styles image that meshed well with the rest of this was impossible. I hope this is to your liking.

kingofthering2014.png

This is good, i like the colors of the font and the backround.

Posted · Report post

I started a very rough poster because the idea intrigued me but I don't have anything to make a decent graphic with. Maybe someone can do something with this? I dunno.

kotr2014.png

This one has potential, just needs a good backround with the throne and ide like it. Something that blends with Punk and AJ

Posted · Report post

kingofthering2014.png

I really like this.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

kingofthering2014.png

I really like this.

As do I. Top notch work. May end up using that myself.

1 person likes this