Welcome to...

Wrestling at WAR

Wrestling at WAR is an alternate reality scenario pitting the entire wrestling industry nearly at war with one another. With six incredible promotions to choose from, it's your opportunity to grab the reigns of one of the nation's six largest promotions, and ride them towards global dominance!

Throw yourself in the war commencing between the National Wrestling Alliance and World Star Wrestling!

OR... take over Richard Branson's threatening Hollywood Championship Wrestling, which attempts to poise itself as the next big thing in professional wrestling!

OR... save the World Wrestling Federation from absolute demise, and lead them into the Attitude Era and towards future prosperity!

OR... try your hand at turning the Dallas-based United States Wrestling Association from a traditional territorial promotion, into the next nation-wide wrestling promotion!

OR... take over the regional-sized East Coast Wrestling Association, and mold the ECWA into that talked about indy promotion, and perhaps into something more!

It's your choice! Their destiny!

It's January 1996, and the new year has come!

Who's side are you on ?

VERSION 1.0

ZIPPYSHARE DOWNLOAD

• Like 1

Awesome! Can't wait to check this out, I enjoy playing these alternative reality scenarios.

Just one suggestion - I know the staff section is low and you don't want random staff being generated but I think you could make guys like Dusty Rhodes, Jesse Ventura, Michael Hayes, etc who are all announcers as Non-Wrestlers/Managers with the Announcer box ticked, you'd get the same purpose to use them as Colour Commentators as well as other actual in game roles if the player desired.

any chance of getting it zipped?

I don't have a .zip program on my computer anymore. Maybe someone else can help you out. But ? I have WinRAR and I feel like that opens .zip files with no problem. If you download that you can unzip the .rar version I have originally posted.

Just one suggestion - I know the staff section is low and you don't want random staff being generated but I think you could make guys like Dusty Rhodes, Jesse Ventura, Michael Hayes, etc who are all announcers as Non-Wrestlers/Managers with the Announcer box ticked, you'd get the same purpose to use them as Colour Commentators as well as other actual in game roles if the player desired.

I'll probably do that, it is pretty silly the way it is now. I think I'll end up releasing an update at some point so expect that to be changed.

And thanks for the feedback, I'm sure you'll really enjoy this I think it'll be a lot of fun for all of you! I'll still work on the backstory in the mean time, which I want to release in a little bit. I know it's kind of awkward without a backstory, but take a look at some of the stuff posted in the other thread for like HCW and a little bit of the general backstory in the first post.

Any plans to add more promotions? I feel like there should at least be 1 Mexican/Canadian fed in the game, and OMEGA is a potential fed you could have be backyard/small and I don't see why WWC wouldn't exist. I'm not too clear with lucha in the 90's, so this is just really wishful thinking (if no one else can help, I could probably find some info online) I just think 6 sides of war is fun and all, but 7/8/9/10 is even better.

Also, perhaps add Paul Heyman to ECWA as the main booker/authority figure? Tommy Dreamer is 25 at this time and however awesome that may be, it's a little too unrealistic for my tastes. Other than that, pretty rad mod you've got going on here.

I won't add a Mexican promotion because no one will play it and I have better things to do than waste my time looking up all that info for a fed no one will even touch.

Treat WSW like that Canadian promotion you want. They are essentially Stampede Wrestling continued on after merging with the AWA to stay competitive.

Paul Heyman is in the WWF and will be partially responsible for saving the WWF helping ignite the Attitude Era with his eventual booking in this alternate reality. One of my main focuses was to NOT have an ECW-esque promotion because its been beat to death and its much more interesting to have those guys spread out through the industry. The way I see it, none of those real big promotions would have wanted Tommy Dreamer by this point, although in my sims he's usually signed to a written contract after the first day.

Thanks for your comments though I hope you're enjoying it!

Thanks for the response man, all of your points make sense to me. The reason I suggested Heyman is that I'd like to see ECWA get an authority figure. I honestly don't care who it is, but it's just something that could be added to improve playing with them. Also, maybe put their TV show on another network or lower the risk so it can run on the local ABC affiliate and not be ECW Jr. Other than that, ECWA is a great promotion and super fun to play as and I like this mod a lot.

Thanks for the response man, all of your points make sense to me. The reason I suggested Heyman is that I'd like to see ECWA get an authority figure. I honestly don't care who it is, but it's just something that could be added to improve playing with them. Also, maybe put their TV show on another network or lower the risk so it can run on the local ABC affiliate and not be ECW Jr. Other than that, ECWA is a great promotion and super fun to play as and I like this mod a lot.

And I just noticed I left their title belts vacant! DOH~! I've noticed a bunch of mistakes already, but I'm glad you're enjoying it! As it comes to their TV deal, I guess I didn't think to match-up their risk levels, and I'll admit, the entire promotion was a little rushed.

LOL... I must be that single person who really does enjoy playing the Mexican promotions in alternate scenarios!!

I am sure to give this a shot when I get the chance.. seems at first glance I may do something that I have never done before with any EWR game... play as the WWF/WWE!!

Thanks Pete.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

So right now I'm working on Version 1.1 I guess you could call it.

Main additions should include, at the least, major Japanese workers, as well as accurate touring rosters for 1996 for the Japanese promotions EWR provides. Cagematch.net provides accurate results, but stats are gonna be hard to pin-down with accuracy, as well as overness, since booking is all over the place on the cards. But again, at the least, addition of major Japanese workers in 1996 will be included.

Promotion histories will be provided, in a similar way the rosters were provided in .pdf files. I believe these promotion histories will allow players to fully imerse themselves in the alternate history I have worked to create. I will be using the backstory from my WWF diary based on this mod as the WWF's backstory to be included as a file, while much time will be spent on histories for the NWA, WSW, HCW, USWA, and ECWA.

A full picture pack will also be released, based off of nGo's Organic Picture Pack, which uses an easy style with no background you're forced to work with, as well as old school pictures that come in handy with this alternate reality mod. I've added pictures for every worker in the NWA, WSW, HCW, WWF, and USWA, leaving me only having to do pictures for ECWA and Unemployed workers. Of course, the unemployed workers will take as long as creating pictures for all those promotions combined, so it will still be awhile until it is released. I'll probably release data with pictures for every worker signed to one of the six promotions, and then re-release it with unemployed worker pictures accurately connected to the appropriate person in the data. These pictures really do make a difference and make the experience 10x better, at least, in my opinion.

I will be creating skins for every promotion as well. Just adds more to the experience.

All in all though, the data will get cleaned up a little for an even better playing experience!

I'm maybe interested in adding one or two smaller promotions just to give some unemployed guys some work. Any suggestions, ideas?

p2u5.jpg

gw8h.jpg

th_88640_HCW_1_122_510lo.jpg

A History of

Hollywood Championship Wrestling

Acronym: HCW

Owner: Richard Branson

HCW Executive Producer: Eric Bischoff

Headquarters: Los Angeles, CA

Cult Sized, 75% Image

Product Information

Risk: Branson Sports Entertainment (66%)

Production Level: Superb (85%)

Advertising: Aggressive (80%)

Merchandising: Aggressive (70%)

Development Territory: Non-Existent

Training Camp: Non-Existent

Growing Up

RICHARD BRANSON had always been an interesting man. There is a short-supply of millionaires whom lack excitement and charisma, and almost none who aren't men of risk. Branson has always been a man of risk, investment ... adventure. He had always been a professional wrestling fan as well, with wonderful memories as a child going to Joint Promotions shows in and around London, where the allure of professional wrestling had never ceased to fascinate him. But, most of all, Branson was a driven man, and made his fortunes through a wide variety of business ventures, the most important being his launch and evolution of Virgin Records.

However, there has always been, one area of industry which has always seem to allude him. The old-boys club of the professional wrestling industry was just as tough to break in to as hierarchies of worldwide corporations. He knew a professional wrestling promotion in Britain wasn't set-up for success without major struggles along the road. The way he saw it, an extremely fortunate opportunity which could be seized upon would be the only way he could stick his hand in the bucket of North American wrestling, and successfully come away with a handful of water. And if that opportunity would never come? So be it. There were plenty of more niches to jump on, much more money to make elsewhere. It wasn't too concerning...

But my god pro wrestling...

Branson had spent countless nights as a young adult dreaming of the scenario. Of the operations involved in running a professional wrestling promotion. The thrill unlike any other handle of business. But now it seemed like forever since he had thought about it, until the trial of VINCE MCMAHON got underway. Branson stayed on top of the latest news concerning the situation, and soon enough began planning his approach; his strategy for successfully breaking into the industry...

The Game Changer

Vince McMahon is convicted. And Branson sees his opening.

The mass exodus of WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION wrestlers was ignited like a wildfire, and Branson was quick to act. The phone calls began, word swift around. Quickly the situation went from, "I have to get out of Stamford" to "I have to get my tape to Branson's people". Not to mention, the media professional wrestling was receiving was unlike never before. Although, none of it was good, there was a silent eye on professional wrestling, and Richard Branson's creation was truly beginning to unfold.

Off the heels of McMahon's downfall, Branson scooped up considerable World Wrestling Federation talent. The industry was taken aback when Branson held a huge press conference announcing the debut of HOLLYWOOD CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING, to be starring the likes of SHAWN MICHAELS, his partner in crime KEVIN NASH, and LEX LUGER. His biggest signing, however, was bringing in HULK HOGAN, who was fed up with his time spent apart of WORLD STAR WRESTLING (a company, he helped put on the map). And when Hogan jumped, it was truly a big deal, as he and Branson went on a primetime media tour to promote the new product, which they both described as the future of sports entertainment...

The Big Bang

Their first big pay-per-view was a major success in terms of sales, as HCW THE BIG BANG set off the promotion in style on the third Sunday of July, 1994. A cocky, heel-oriented Shawn Michaels would become the first HCW World champion after defeating Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, and Lex Luger in a four-way main event hyped as 'The Showdown of Stars'. And while the ring-work was sloppy, things felt big. Things felt, really big. Debuting the next night on the USA Network, HCW MONDAY NIGHT HEAT was unlike any wrestling show the world had seen, with a major emphasis on the production quality, smooth flow of the show, and direction to keep the viewer glued to their television; not to mention the big matches on Monday nights.

To the rest of the industry, things felt like a coup. The old-boys were a bit shaken, but certainly not defeated. The NATIONAL WRESTLING ALLIANCE hadn't done much to acknowledge any threat or anything that has happened in or around Hollywood Championship Wrestling. On the other side of the street however, World Star Wrestling had taken their jabs at the new Branson-business venture, referring to it as a "joke of a wrestling promotion", with BRET HART taking specific shots at Hulk Hogan who had ditched the company for it.

But no matter what anybody said, or didn't say, Hollywood Championship Wrestling was catching on, and history may tell the old-boys club they should have perceived HCW as a threat from the beginning, possessing pockets of wealth greater than what the National Wrestling Alliance has to pool from. Not only that, but HCW presents a wide variety of wrestling matches and styles. From hardcore brawls, to fast-paced cruiserweight action, HCW had done well to provide it all.

Along the way, however, like most entrepreneurial ventures, HCW hit a rough-patch of the road, as several factors began to collide in extraordinary fashion. It was reported that Branson was getting sick of running the promotion by the means he was already attending to (which means by the use of plenty officers on the forefront). Already a busy business mogul, it only took Branson a short few months for him to realize full-time operations of a wrestling promotion was too much to add into his current plethora of responsibilities. The rumors began to mill once more, was Branson to dump the promotion off? Sell it? Possibly even kill it? No, no, he has contracts in place... Merge it? Join another promotion? But that was none of it, as the situation wasn't as dire as first anticipated. Instead, Branson was on the hunt for an Executive Vice President of Hollywood Championship Wrestling, to run things, in complete control, in Branson's place.

Every decision was to lay in the hands on one man. Who could turn Branson's investment into a profit.

One man, with a similar vision.

ERIC. BISCHOFF.

The company's current lead announcer, Bischoff was named to the position after relentless pitching of his vision to Branson. Having previously worked for the NWA on a secondary level, Bischoff took a chance by accepting a contract offer from the yet to debut Hollywood Championship Wrestling. From day one, Eric has been the company's lead announcer, but now, he was its ultimate.

The First Anniversary Show

Just for the record, Bischoff's reign seemed to have began around December of 1994. No immediate booking changes seemed to have take place, but his largest creation (or co-creation), would end up being the turn of Hulk Hogan from the childhood hero legend he had become known for, to one of the biggest heels in all of professional wrestling. At HCW's FIRST ANNIVERSARY, Hogan successfully took the turn when he defeated Shawn Michaels to earn his first HCW World Championship title. But to Hogan, it wasn't about winning the title. He had held plenty of them.

For him, it was the principal of the matter.

Shawn Michaels had already been teasing a face turn, ever since he won the belt off of Lex Luger, in February, whom had defeated Michaels for it back in November. But after his victory, Hogan didn't begin it like any other reign. Instead, he refused to have his hand rose, and proceeded to spit, chuck, and stomp on the World championship. Taking the microphone, Hogan began ranting on about how much he had put into this business, and how little he had gotten out of it. How much his body had endured, the schedule he was forced to commit to, and how ungrateful all these fans were for it. How they all wanted the "Sexy Boy" to keep the title. How Michaels had already begun referring to the World championship as his title. Well Hogan was going to one-up all of that, and soon enough everyone will be talking about the greatness of "HOLLYWOOD" HULK HOGAN.

And after all this, Hogan refused the World championship. Instead, he declared himself, the HOLLYWOOD HEAVYWEIGHT champion, brother.

Five months later, Hogan still holds his "Hollywood" championship, and now has one man under his sleeve, Eric Bischoff. Revealed as the Executive Vice President of the organization just a month after his reign, Bischoff played mean towards Hogan, but in reality, slowly fell sway to one of the most capturing personalities in the industry. HCW's December pay-per-view, Mayhem on 34th Street, Bischoff officially revealed his alignment with Hogan, as the two successfully screwed Lex Luger out of his chance in taking the belt.

Now the Bischoff/Hogan alliance has officially begun, and there may not be much the rest of the Hollywood roster can do about it...

HCW Roster Information

This information is accurate as of January 1st, 1996.

List of HCW Franchise Players

th_88986_ShawnMichaels4_122_497lo.jpgth_88986_HulkHogan4_122_430lo.jpgth_88988_KevinNash_122_216lo.jpgth_88989_LexLuger3_122_68lo.jpgth_348905080_RickRude3_122_559lo.jpg

List of HCW Championships

HCW Hollywood Heavyweight Championship

(Main Event / 75% Prestige)

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

(1st reign / won at The First Anniversary 10/7/95)

HCW Tag Team Championship

(Midcard / 60% Prestige)

The Nasty Boys (Brian Knobbs / Jerry Saggs)

(1st reign / won at One Night in Vegas 20/8/95)

HCW Television Championship (Only defended on Television)

(Midcard / 50% Prestige)

Irwin R. Schyster

(1st reign / won at Uncensored '95 12/11/95)

HCW West Coast Championship (Cruiserweight title)

(Midcard / 50% Prestige)

2 Cold Scorpio

(1st reign / won at Mayhem on 34th Street 17/12/95)

HCW Hardcore Championship

(Midcard / 35% Prestige)

JC Ice

(1st reign / won at Mayhem on 34th Street 17/12/95)

List of HCW Television Shows

HCW Monday Night Heat (Mondays, Prime Time on USA Network)

List of HCW Contracted Workers

Wrestler Name (Disposition / Gimmick / Contract / Overness)

Main Eventers

' Hollywood' Hulk Hogan (Heel / Unique / $200,000 WC / 95 OVR)

'Big Diesel' Kevin Nash (Face / Cool / $110,000 WC / 93 OVR)

'Total Package' Lex Luger (Face / Hero / $100,000 WC / 88 OVR)

'Marvelous' Marc Mero (Heel / Crazy / $65,000 WC / 73 OVR)

'Ravishing' Rick Rude (Heel / Ravishing / $80,000 WC / 87 OVR)

'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels (Face/ Cool / $185,000 WC / 95 OVR)

Upper Midcarders

Booker T (Heel / Man on a Mission / $45,000 WC / 66 OVR)

Brian Knobbs (Face / Old School Fac e/ $40,000 WC / 62 OVR)

Diamond Dallas Page (Face / Cool $35,000 / 63 OVR)

Jerry Saggs (Face / Old School Fac e/ $40,000 WC / 60 OVR)

John Bradshaw Layfield (Heel / Rich Snob / $26,000 WC / 55 OVR)

Stevie Ray (Heel / Sucka / $30,000 WC / 62 OVR)

The Zodiac (Heel / Troublemaker / $40,000 WC / 53 OVR)

X-Pac (Face / Degenerate / $50,000 WC / 74 OVR)

Midcarders

2 Cold Scorpio (Face / Cool / $18,000 WC / 44 OVR)

Glacier (Face / Mysterious / $25,000 WC / 44 OVR)

Irwin R. Schyster (Heel / Troublemaker / $40,000 WC / 49 OVR)

Mustafa (Heel / Gangsta / $20,000 WC / 41 OVR)

New Jack (Heel / Gangsta / $20,000 WC / 46 OVR)

The Barbarian (Heel / Savage / $25,000 WC / 42 OVR)

The Renegade (Heel / Old School Heel / $26,000 WC / 45 OVR)

Lower Midcarders

ABC Kid (Face / Blue Chipper / $15,000 WC / 35 OVR)

Alex Wright (Face / Blue Chipper / $25,000 WC / 36 OVR)

Axl Rotten (Face / Extremist / $14,000 WC / 30 OVR)

Blitzkrieg (Face / Show Stealer / $11,000 WC / 22 OVR)

Flex Kavana (Face / Cool / $17,000 WC / 28 OVR)

Ian Rotten (Face / Extremist / $14,000 WC / 30 OVR)

JC Ice (Heel / Trash / $13,000 WC / 35 OVR)

Tajiri (Heel / Evil Foreigner / $13,000 WC / 25 OVR)

Wolfie D (Heel / Trash / $13,000 WC / 38 OVR)

Openers

'Hollywood' Bob Star (Face / Comedy Character / $9,000 WC / 19 OVR)

Devon Storm (Heel / Extremist / $8,000 OC / 15 OVR)

Kenny Kaos (Heel / Blue Chipper / $9000 WC / 15 OVR)

Irish Mike (Face / Fun Drunk / $9,000 WC / 16 OVR)

Managers

Don Callis (Heel / Arrogant / $14,000 WC / 24 OVR)

(Manages: None)

(Currently serves as Monday Night Heat's color commentator)

Eric Bischoff (Heel / Evil Boss / $80,000 WC / 66 OVR)

(Manages: 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan)

(Currently serves as HCW's Executive Vice President)

Kimberly (Face / Cheerleader / $15,000 WC / 37 OVR)

(Manages: Diamond Dallas Page)

Kimona (Heel / Seductress / $13,000 WC / 32 OVR)

(Manages: Tajiri)

The Taskmaster (Heel / Weirdo / $20,000 WC / 57 OVR)

(Manages: The Barbarian / The Renegade / The Zodiac)

Tag Teams

Dungeon of Doom ("Freebird" Rule Applies)

Eastside Boys (Mustafa / New Jack)

Harlem Heat (Booker T / Stevie Ray)

The Kliq ("Freebird" Rule Applies)

The Rotten Brothers (Axl Rotten / Ian Rotten)

Trailer Park Boys (JC Ice / Wolfie D)

Stables

The Kliq (Kevin Nash / Shawn Michaels / X-Pac)

Dungeon of Doom (The Barbarian / The Renegade / The Taskmaster / The Zodiac)

Tag Teams

Dungeon of Doom ("Freebird" Rule Applies)

Eastside Boys (Mustafa / New Jack)

Harlem Heat (Booker T / Stevie Ray)

The Kliq ("Freebird" Rule Applies)

The Rotten Brothers (Axl Rotten / Ian Rotten)

Trailer Park Boys (JC Ice / Wolfie D)

Stables

The Kliq (Kevin Nash / Shawn Michaels / X-Pac)

Dungeon of Doom (The Barbarian / The Renegade / The Taskmaster / The Zodiac)

Alter Ego List

ABC Kid (Billy Kidman)

'Hollywood' Bob Star (Mike Bucci/Nova/Simon Dean)

Flex Kavana (Dwayne Johnson/The Rock)

Irish Mike (/Michael Lockwood/Crash Holly)

The Renegade (Yes, that Renegade)

The Zodiac (Brutus Beefcake)

HCW World Heavyweight Championship History

Currently referred to as, the HCW "Hollywood" Championship

1 - Shawn Michaels - July 17, 1994 - Los Angeles, CA

* Defeated the Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, and Lex Luger in a four-way brawl marketed as "The Showdown of Superstars" at the company's debut pay-per-view, The Big Bang.

2 - Lex Luger - Nov. 13, 1994 - Oakland, CA

3 - Shawn Michaels [2] - Feb. 26, 1995 - San Francisco, CA

4 - Hulk Hogan - July 23, 1995 - Los Angeles, CA

* Tarnished the championship belt following his victory, proclaiming himself as the HCW "Hollywood" Heavyweight champion.

Hollywood Championship Wrestling EWR Specific Skin Preview

spj.jpg1tm2.jpg

eg3t.jpg xsfw.jpg

0gyk.jpgv9dd.jpg

• Like 3

After two days of work on this (god, I must be so weird / help me), I've made serious progress on this little pet project of mine.

In terms of Japanese workers, I'm pretty much importing everyone down to lower midcarders into the data for NJPW, AJPW, BJW, and M-Pro (I think those were the only ones around during 1996 that EWR has in the system.) I should probably take workers from WAR and other promotions that were going on at this time (UWF-i?), but am realizing that the Japan section of EWR isn't there to fill with Japanese workers, but rather, to inform you of which North American workers are touring with what company on specific dates. That's alright though, because having main eventers from Japan in the data are essential (hell, I have Muta and Tenryu on NWA's roster). But the addition of guys that aren't as well known I'm still going to add, just because I love Japanese wrestling.

The Japan portion of the project is looking like this:

Finished: NJPW

Yet to Finish: AJPW, BJW, M-Pro, WAR, Independent workers

In terms of backstories to increase the interest and enjoyment of playing this scenario, I've been creating backstories and information similar to what I posted for Hollywood Championship Wrestling above. This is probably the hardest part, because writing these backstories takes so long and involves a lot of thinking, planning, and research. The World Wrestling Federation is almost completed, but haven't finished putting things all together for .pdf saving, while World Star Wrestling is coming along nicely and should be finished in the next two days.

Finished: HCW

Yet to Finish: ECWA, NWA, USWA, WSW, WWF

The addition of photos is what initially started this expansion of the scenario, so I'm very far ahead on it. Every promotion has pictures assigned to each worker, so when you download the scenario and import all the data and pictures, they will all be matched up making for such an awesome experience when playing the game. Because I don't know about you guys, but workers having pictures makes the game just a 10x better experience. I don't know why, but it does for me. Maybe makes things feel less out-dated :P

Speaking of out-dated, I was totally thinking about transferring this to TEW2013, which would be so fucking awesome, but would take so much work... Considering I'll be back at university in a month and a half, there's no point in starting, especially when all that energy can be put towards making what I've currently done and released even better! I don't know how you guys make these mods for TEW! It's an unbelievable amount of work. And from one mod maker to another, much respect!

Back to the Wrestling at WAR update, I'm working on polishing up the data for each promotion. Making sure all the correct information is in, there are no errors, tag teams are active that need to be, have the right amount of experience, belts have champions, and so on. This is actually pretty easy, so I'm almost half-way through with it.

Finished: HCW, NWA, WWF

Yet to Finish: ECWA, USWA, WSW, Unemployed workers

Finally, something I know everyone will enjoy, is the promotion-specific skins I've created for all six companies. I'm so excited about you guys playing with them, you're gonna love it! The background and button graphics can also be used for other games without the company specific loading screens and title screen, so get excited about that too!

Here's a little preview of them all. Keep in mind the top left image is the company's title screen, the top right is the generic loading screen, and the bottom two are samples of the five loading screens to be included as a set to use in the game when playing with that company. ECWA only has a generic loading screen, unless someone finds me high-quality photos of Terry Funk, Terry Gordy, and Tommy Dreamer.

National Wrestling Alliance Skin

Blue / Red Design

trdm.jpgncxt.jpg

2cbq.jpgujbu.jpg

World Star Wrestling Skin

Red / Silver Design

3rvr.jpg4bqh.jpg

0i66.jpgkdpr.jpg

World Wrestling Federation Skin

Black / Red Design

r2ev.jpg81s4.jpg

g0up.jpg4ydl.jpg

Hollywood Championship Wrestling Skin

Black / White Design

w3wf.jpgftiq.jpg

2fra.jpg7du3.jpg

United States Wrestling Association Skin

Blue / Red Design

v7eq.jpg7pdd.jpg

rt0v.jpgualm.jpg

East Coast Wrestling Association

Turquoise / Yellow Design (Ugly on purpose!)

04mn.jpgzrnc.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I am having fun with this mod, its great seeing 1996 in a whole another way. Just wish the staff was overhauled a bit with names instead of numbers for them but other than that enjoyable mod.

Also, so you know your download link is broken at least on my end.

Edited by ECWRulz32

Haven't been able to work on this a whole lot recently.

To keep you all at bay (all three of you looking forward to this...), here's the official history and information regarding World Star Wrestling, the second largest promotion in America.

By the way, this took FOREVER to work on. Thank god it's finally finished!

http://www2.zippyshare.com/v/98589641/file.html

Every promotion will have a .pdf file like this, any thoughts?

And yes, I moved Ken Shamrock from the WWF to WSW. Gives WSW a stronger roster and I love his backstory and the fact that he was UFC and WSW champion at the same time.

• Like 2

It's really a great and fun mod. I'm enjoying it alot so thanks for that!

Under what name are Road Dogg and Billy Gunn in the game? Can't seem to find them and I tried all their aliases.

thanks for the fun mod its fun booking the attitude era in a new light, im kind of sad shamrocks not in wwf i loved using him in my current game on your mod as wwf as he was one of my key players.

And, I love the histories gives us a sense of the game world, just wondering if the Baltimore screw job is apart of the game history would Shane and Shawn has a dislike relationship between them at least?

Edited by ECWRulz32

Things are almost done. Today I finished the entire picture pack so every worker who had pictures on Google, has a picture. That was a main goal of this project, but really wasn't too hard and only took a few hours of work. These backstories are really killing me, but I am making plenty of progress on them as well. I might be able to finish this tonight but will probably post everything tomorrow.

Japanese Workers

Promotions Finished

All Japan Pro Wrestling

Michinoku Pro Wrestling

New Japan Pro Wrestling

Promotions Yet To Finish

Big Japan Pro Wrestling

Unemployed Workers (if I decide to do them...)

Company Histories

Promotions Finished

National Wrestling Alliance

World Star Wrestling

World Wrestling Federation

Promotions Yet To Finish

East Coast Wrestling Alliance

United States Wrestling Association

Company EWR Skins

Promotions Finished

East Coast Wrestling Alliance

National Wrestling Alliance

United States Wrestling Association

World Star Wrestling

World Wrestling Federation

Every Worker Has A Photo: Finished.

Very excited to finish and release this. It's like my little baby now. Everything's really coming together, it'll be very cool.

Here's another backstory. This one for the NWA.

• Like 1