EWR 2013 Stats Update: May ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

OK, wanted to get this out a bit sooner than I normally do, so that I can get started on the June Update within the next few days.

I'm gonna actually make some notes immediately after this post, so I can get a jumpstart.

2 workers were removed this month, along with one staff member:

Workers Removed
Masahiro Fujita - No Info, Zero overness ingame
Jeff Shapiro - No Pic, No Info. There is also a "Jeff Shapiro" in Staff

Staff Removed
Minus (Referee) - No Pic, No Info

-Bill

MediaFire:

FULL: http://www.mediafire.com/?5e124e78gscel74
DATA: http://www.mediafire.com/?78vs665q7cm96wr
BEGINNERS: http://www.mediafire.com/?6vg8i3vxmfw1guk

Edited by Bill1996
  • Like 2

I'm not sure what the general ruling is for CHIKARA guys - whether the likes of Los Ice Creams and Darkness Crabtree are in the game despite being unacknowledged alter egos of other wrestlers - so maybe it's okay, but Latvian Proud Oak is already in the game under one of his other names.

Los Ice Creams are in, Crabtree is an alias, but if Proud Oak is already in the game, (I don't know who he is under the mask, though I'd appreciate if you could pm me/post it here so I can hire him in every game and push him to the moon) I'd rather just change his name to Latvian Proud Oak, put him in Wrestling Is and call it a day.

Yeah, I really don't want to have any duplicates of any workers in the data, so, whoever this "Latvian Proud Oak" is (I don't know), we can either do a rename or just add it to the Alter Egos. The Ice Creams, I'll look at, but again, I really don't want duplicates in the data, so chances are, we'll get rid of those two as well, in the not-too-distant future.

Rename John Morrison to John Hennigan

In DGUSA, he's still billed as John Morrison, from what I can gather.

Jamie Jamitkowski should be around 42: http://www.ratemds.c...tsburgh-PA.html

I found a nice site for a good chunk of the medics and track the ones that I can find monthly: http://www.healthgrades.com/physician/dr-hae-jho-22n5l

Nice thing is, this site said he was 65 at the end of March... Now, it says he's 66.... So, his birthday happened during the month of April.

Mark and Jay Briscoe are both listed as more than 225 lbs, shouldn't they be in the game as heavyweights?

I looked around a bit and didn't see any place having them anywhere near 225... Got a link for where you got your info?

Add a love relationship between Jimmy Uso and Naomi Night, they are engaged

The info I found, Naomi is engaged to a wrestler in WWE Development named Jasper Orton...?

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Thanks again Bill for the update.

Mark and Jay Briscoe are both listed as more than 225 lbs, shouldn't they be in the game as heavyweights?

I looked around a bit and didn't see any place having them anywhere near 225... Got a link for where you got your info?

I don't even remember where I got it from, obviously must of been false information.

I don't even remember where I got it from, obviously must of been false information.

Nice try of being a douche ModesttATT, but I was the one that said this. The ROH website has them both listed as more than 225lbs.

So, in other words definitely not false information. Anyway, thanks for another great update Bill.

Edited by fusionFX!

Add VSK to ECWA:

Full Name: VSK

Shortened Name: VSK
Birth Month: January
Weight: Lightweight
Wage: 5000
Speaks: Yes
Nationality: American
Finishers: Superkick (Impact) x2
Relationships: N/A
Alter Egos: Vinny Scalice
Brawl: 34
Speed: 62
Technical: 53
Stiffness: 46
Selling: 69
Over: 8
Charisma: 65
Attitude: 90
Behavior: 90
Disposition: Opener Face
Gimmick: Blue Chipper
Other: Tick SS Look

-Make Damian Dragon the ECWA Super 8 Champion
-Shorten the ECWA Tag Team Championship to just "ECWA Unified Tag Team"

-Add a tag team called "Blackheart II" w/ Breaker Morant and Ahtu. 3 exp. Active. Make them the ECWA Unified Tag Team Champions

-Rename the stable "Blackhart" to "Blackheart"

-Make Gus Grand the manager of Ricky Martinez. Remove him as the manager for Cujo the Hellhound.

-Make Mark Shurman a heavyweight.

-Change Brandon Locke's birthmonth to July and raise his age to 26.

-Remove Chase Del Monte from Chaotic Wrestling.

Edited by Soundgarden9

Nice try of being a douche ModesttATT, but I was the one that said this. The ROH website has them both listed as more than 225lbs.

So, in other words definitely not false information. Anyway, thanks for another great update Bill.

I honestly thought I said that lol, I suggested changing Mavens and two others who where around 220-230.

According to Human Tornado's wiki profile: "On April 4, 2013 Human Tornado made his in ring return at Pro Wrestling Syndicate's Super Card Night 1 in Metuchen, NJ."

Perhaps put him at Lower Midcard with PWS?

I really don't think the likes of Los Ice Creams should be deleted.

The thing is, Los Ice Creams (from what I understand) are just other wrestlers who are already in the game, in costumes... Which means, in the game, we essentially have duplicates, which, to be honest, seems silly to me... We wouldn't have Cactus Jack, Dude Love and Mankind all in the data together... I don't see why it should be different for Los Ice Creams, or anyone else that could fall under that category.

This past week, for anyone that cares, I did go through the current sponsors file, tweaked it a bit and added 20 more sponsors to bring the total to an even 300. It's not a major overhaul, some sponsor names have been jumbled around and all of the 20 extras added have payments of $1K - $15k, so not a major change from what's already in the game, just a little tweak to it.

In running some tests, I'm finding that some promotions ran by the computer simply do not sign sponsors, even if they are available. JCW, for example... If someone plays as JCW, at the start of the game, there are now 7 sponsors that are interested in signing a deal with them. But, if you play as another company, most time, the computer controlled JCW won't sign any sponsors, for whatever reason. If you play as JCW and sign your 4 sponsors, the promotions that doesn't sign any seems to be 2CW... NCW-FF also only signs three under that scenario. My best guess is, that is the game's way of weeding out companies at the start of the agme, to eventually make way for new companies coming in. But, anytime you pick a company to play for, that company will have more than 4 that you can choose from, in order to fill your list of sponsors.

I have uploaded the sponsor.dat file for anyone wanting to play around with it some. Barring any major findings of this not working, it will become the new sponsor file starting with the June Update.

If you do want to experiment, please make sure you move your old sponsor file elsewhere, so that you don't overwrite it. Once the old one is overwritten, it's gone, unless you re-download the May (or earlier month) update. It's not in a zip or anything, just the file and it simply replaces the sponsor.dat file in your data folder currently.

http://www.mediafire.com/?neuhcd3s1rtcd38

-Bill

Was going through The TNA roster and noticed some changes needed to be made to some finishers:

(First is primary, Second is secondary)

AJ Styles: Styles Clash (Impact), Calf Killer (Submission)

Chris Sabin: Future Shock (Impact), Cradle Shock (Impact)

Christian York: Mood Swing (Impact), Dreamscape (Corner)

Christopher Daniels: Angels Wings (Impact), Best Moonsault Ever (Tope Rope)

Crimson: Red Sky (Impact), Red Alert (Impact)

Douglas Williams: Chaos Theory (Corner), Revolution DDT (Corner)

Gail Kim: Eat Defeat (Impact), Happy Ending (Impact)

Garett Bischoff: Snapmare Driver (Impact), DDT (Impact)

James Storm: Last Call (Impact), Closing Time (Impact)

Jessie Godderz: Stunner (Impact), Pec-Tacular Press (Impact)

Kazarian: Fade To Black (Impact), Wave Of The Future (Impact)

Mike Knox (Need to be renamed to Knux): Knox Out (Impact), Flying Bear (Impact)

Madison Rayne: Rayne Drop (Impact), Scissor Stomp (Impact)

Magnus: Mag Daddy Driver (Impact), Tormentum (Impact)

King Mo: Garvin Stomp (Ground), Royal Flush (Impact)

Robbie E: Fresh To Death (Impact), Shore Thing (Impact)

Rob Terry: Freakbuster (Impact), Freakhandle (Impact)

Zema Ion: Submission Impossible (Submission), From Lust To Dust (Impact)

• Like 1

Do these guys even work for ROH anymore?

Harlem Bravado

Lancelot Bravado

Mr. Ernesto Osiris

Shelton Benjamin

Shane Hagadorn

I know the Bravado's tweeted something a while back about no longer working there. I haven't seen Osiris or Hagadorn since Sinclair took over the company. And if I'm not mistaken Benjamin only worked GBH because of Haas' abrupt retirement.

Also if someone could inform me who Latvian Proud Oak or Estonian Thunderfrog are I'd appreciate it. I'm wanting to book them in EWR with my fantasy tag team promotion.

JBL mentioned on Main Event this week that Heath Slater is a former Golden Gloves boxer. I googled it and for example Wrestling News Source says it's true.

Also he was asked on SMS a while ago about his favorite olympic sport and he responded by saying boxing because "I was a Golden Gloves boxer for 5 years"

So what I suggest is, that check Shooting for Heath Slater.