Football Manager 2014

Dan

That could be a pretty cool feature. I get very attached to regens and eventually sell them on when they hit 30/31. I'd love to have them back for a testimonial with them playing one half with their new clubs and one with me as a send off.

I just love my regens, we've been through so much. :crying:

There are 8 new player roles in Football Manager 2014: Half back, target flank man, limited FB, complete wing back, enganche, regista, false no.9, shadow striker

Not really, you have to be able to pass a ball more than 6 yards.

It's an Argentinian thing, they sit between the midfield and the forward line, playing forward passes or holding up the ball till support arrives. Pirlo's masterclass against England would be another example.

• Like 1

I've had a great idea for a diary concept.

I'm the manager. Tactics and team selection remains with me.

But...

An odd numbered lot of you lot are the board. Everything else (ingoing and outgoing transfers, contract renewals, scouting, preferred styles of play and recruitment) goes to a vote and needs a majority to carry.

Including sacking the manager...

I've had a great idea for a diary concept.

I'm the manager. Tactics and team selection remains with me.

But...

An odd numbered lot of you lot are the board. Everything else (ingoing and outgoing transfers, contract renewals, scouting, preferred styles of play and recruitment) goes to a vote and needs a majority to carry.

Including sacking the manager...

Yes!