[TEW 13] Real World 2003 BETA Release

Basmat01    0

Edited and updated from TEW 2010 for TEW 2013
By Basmat01
Base used from Genadi's 2001 "End Of An Era" mod

Pic Pack:
Please use the Genadi 2001 "End Of An Era" Pic Pack from TEW 2010

Please save and paste in logos folder:

Please post any mistakes, errors or anything that you think will help improve the data

Please anything to do with worker stats PLEASE pm me only

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By wildvinex
      I was wondering for a scenario with both superheroes and anime heroes. I know of some that were mentioned but for some reason the data doesn't work on my computer. It's just an idea though
    • By SirWilliamXVIII
      I am willing to help whoever to make this a reality, but ALL YEAR, I have been using 2015-early 16 stats updates because all of the recent stats updates do not have ALL of the inactive tag teams, nor do they have worker relationships, nor do they have worker's alter egos. It would be relatively easy to fix this problem. The DATA for tag teams, alter egos and relations could be copied from the most recent stats update that has these components and just updated as needed. I have been trying to use old data mixed into the most recent mod, but it sometimes causes crashes. Worker Relations are one of the best ways to get a workers morale up without arsenic, hire a loved one or something yano? Plus, its great to be able to bring back an old tag team in a new promotion. For instance say you sign a released Darren Young and say Titus O Neill to, Pro Wrestling Guerilla and want to reunite the prime time playerS!? Well in the current stats updates their tag team experience will be 0. Not right.   . Will someone please fix this henceforth, or team up with me for decembers update? If I am just out of line requesting this feel free to say so, but I really feel this is an important step going forward.
    • By PrinceOmega
      Can anyone create me different versions of the WWF One Night Only (U.K. PPV) logo with the Canadian, Australian, Mexican, Europe and Japanese Flags instead of the Union Jack?
    • By wildvinex
      I was wondering if anyone could make this, i remember seeing something like this before but it was about 13 years ago and was wondering if anyone could do it. I would do it myself but i am not sure how to make my own mods for either tew or ewr. If anyone could do this i would be very grateful and it would be highly appreciated. Thank you.