The Simpsons Tapped Out

Your Mom

Yeah, whilst it's no 'Everyone go work for 8 hours' blanket thing I was hoping for, it's a nice addition.

As is the quick tapping to go to your next friend's town, especially during this event.

Also, I can seemingly collect these prize tickets from people who haven't played in months and months, like Maxx! Increased productivity!

As is the quick tapping to go to your next friend's town, especially during this event.

Also, I can seemingly collect these prize tickets from people who haven't played in months and months, like Maxx! Increased productivity!

The quick tap to the next town would be so much more useful if I could remember to bloody do it. Admittedly I'm willing to accept some/all of the blame for that, I'm just ingrained into tapping the picture of Bart and Milhouse to go to the town screen.

Has anyone found out how you leave gift bags in other peoples' towns?

It's the same as gremlins during the Halloween update just need to have some and tap the box icon on the top right.

By far the best thing ever is the ability to instantly give quests to the random twats that disappear as soon as possible behind buildings. Worth it

Heads up, not all gifts dropped by visitors get placed near the tree. I've had to utilize the feature with the move tool where you can make buildings/decorations/people invisible, and have found presents placed behind buildings where I otherwise wouldn't have found them.

How's everyone doing with that Krusty Prize Wheel thing?

So far I've gotten a second Snow Lisa and 3 facades I didn't have. So not too bad, haven't struck out for cash get but could easily be better.

Got ten donuts in my mystery box today too, so I'm not complaining.

Admittedly I'm not quite 6k but I'm not far off at 5570. Not sure why you'd be so far behind, Srar.

I kinda wouldn't mind if the Elves stopped that strange noise the presents make when they fall.

• Like 1

How's everyone doing with that Krusty Prize Wheel thing?

So far I've gotten a second Snow Lisa and 3 facades I didn't have. So not too bad, haven't struck out for cash get but could easily be better.

Got ten donuts in my mystery box today too, so I'm not complaining.

So far I've got house decorations for simpsons, Flanders, Cleatus and Brown houses.

Feel free to add me if you like. Same user name as here.

I'm guessing there's some kind of glitch being exploited by my neighbour that has 43k in gift tokens in just two days.

Could be a case of them speeding through everything by using donuts.

Spinwheel wise I've currently got 4 sets of house lights, a Lisa snowman, the Snowmonster, Mr Plow and the Plow king, though that one is useless since I don't have Barney.

To those of you whom are on here and on my list, I hope you enjoy trying to find my presents without cheating. I am admittedly one of those people who will do their best to hide them in hidden view behind buildings so you have no idea they are there :P

I leave five so I do my max amount, just make it hard