Sign in to follow this  
The Chiksrara Special

The Simpsons Tapped Out

King Boo Ellis    12,892

Anyone got any ideas for getting XP? I'm expanding my Blue House farm but outside of that, all I seem to see are buying shit and selling it back again but that seems like rather minimal gain for a lot of effort.

Though, I'm kinda bored of this myself, that's why I'm how 2 levels behind and I haven't even bothered sending nerds out in days since I already reached the goals for gold.

db07    494

I've stopped playing this update, cause I have all the prizes, and it just seems to be getting Elixer for getting 8000 coins. I'll wait till October to start playing again.

Aolynthon    360

Anyone got any ideas for getting XP? I'm expanding my Blue House farm but outside of that, all I seem to see are buying shit and selling it back again but that seems like rather minimal gain for a lot of effort.

Though, I'm kinda bored of this myself, that's why I'm how 2 levels behind and I haven't even bothered sending nerds out in days since I already reached the goals for gold.

People usually buy and sell Bloodmobiles.

Chris2K    4,493

Bloodmobiles eh?

Well that's just got me two levels in less than five minutes.

• Like 1

King Boo Ellis    12,892

How much money did you blow to manage that? I've got just under 6m to play with.

Chris2K    4,493

In answer to the question from nearly a month ago: About five million, which I wish I hadn't when the Artie Ziff buildings came around.

Hallowe'en update is here! Looks like fun, same "tap alien monsters to earn stuff to get prizes" as usual.

Jericruise    4,823

I'm enjoying it so far, it's giving me something to work towards and I've started my next grand rebuild, which I'm determined to actually finish for a change :P

Might post some pictures to show my progress, might give the topic a breath of fresh air if a few of us shared our designs.

Kaney    8,921

What artie ziff buildings? I've had the update with database and now the Halloween shit but I've never seen Ziff :(

King Boo Ellis    12,892

You'll need to be, what is it now, 44 I think to get them and you have to be either so far along with Database or finish it entirely.

And I've gone back to not really being in a rush to level up as I've gone down to maybe 4 or 3m now and the buildings can be quite expensive right off the bat. They apparently come down in price once newer levels come out.

Carparama    425

Just started playing this after a year of not touching it at all. Looks like I have a long way to go to be caught up.

Chris2K    4,493

I spent some donuts today on the cauldron and Marge's witch costume. It means I can wither crops which has been useful in previous events.

I'm enjoying the Hallowe'en update so far, nice to feel like you can actually earn stuff without a random reward. I unlocked Hugo today :).

Jericruise    4,823

I got Hugo today too!

Nowhere near having enough probes for the Donut Machine thing though. Apparently they stay as craftable items though.

Chris2K    4,493

One of my Origin friends had over 36,000 probes and I don't even know how that's possible. I had about 6,800, now we're moving on to ray guns. I'm still quite a way off getting the Great Pumpkin, particularly short on chocolate bars.

Jericruise    4,823

Think I managed about 7000 before it changed over, there are obviously hacks going around if people are getting over 30000.

Carparama    425

Had to delete a lot of friends who are not playing anymore. Anyone on here have an open spot that will be playing along with the X-Mas event?

Chris2K    4,493

I am (Chris_KOTW) if you don't already have me, I'll boot some random person out of the way to make room.

Loving the Christmas event, it's combining the fun of the Stonecutters event with the usual collecting things.

Carparama    425

Added Hook. I don't have Chris/Fry. You should add my girlfriend and I as we both play daily (she a lot more than me, actually).

Rajolimedia and alannabrave.

What's your username, Fry?

Costanza    874

Everyone else's loading ok? Keep getting a connection error. Hopefully get a bunch of donuts though like last time this happened..