The Simpsons Tapped Out

Your Mom

That's what I'm waiting on as well, might have to do a big overhaul of my neighbours to get some more active players.

One of my neighbours is already on 35,000 tokens in just under 24 hours, I think he/she has too much time or too much money on their hands..

I must be doing something dumb, because I can't find how to actually add people on tapped out anymore, it just loads up my friends tab saying I have no sent or received requests. So anyone who hasn't added me add 'RegiaXero'.

For some reason I thought I had deleted you Chris and had a bit of a panic. It's all good though I still have you. I wish more of my friends would complete the update, I'm too lazy to delete and add new people :/

I did the stonecutter thing to have a criminal read from the bible just as the tasks were set to reset and now every time I click on Number Ones icon on the top right, the screen instantly closes so I can't see any of the new tasks :(

Yeah, mine's been glitchy as well right now but I was able to open it long enough to see my next task.

The friends thing is a bit odd caus I see people with the stonecutter stuff but I can't spy on them, maybe it only kicks in when they're a few missions in or whatever.

I did the stonecutter thing to have a criminal read from the bible just as the tasks were set to reset and now every time I click on Number Ones icon on the top right, the screen instantly closes so I can't see any of the new tasks :(

Apparently it's a known glitch, it's happened to me on both days it has switched over to a new day, after a couple of hours it has started working again.

Apparently it's a known glitch, it's happened to me on both days it has switched over to a new day, after a couple of hours it has started working again.

I thought this was to do with the hodded guys running round town cause after I cleared them it opened fine.

I think me getting emblem tasks lasting 6 hours, 4 hours, 4 hours and 6 hours today was a bit unfair. There is not a chance I will be awake for 20 hours on a Sunday <_<.

I got the exact same today, needs more balancing yesterday i got 2 1 hour tasks and a 2 and 4

Yeah some of these longer ones are a bit unfair, since it's easy to be busy and forget about it. But I'll still take it over those stupid boxes.