The Simpsons Tapped Out

Your Mom

Everyone get ready to update again, it's pretty minor in what it adds, yet quite substantial at the same time: Friendship Points. Kinda like the hearts during the Valentine thing, down to the sliding scale of how many you get per action. Doesn't look to be a great deal of things to obtain with them just yet but again, it's something, and it gives you a reason to keep visiting friends.

Though, visiting friends is usually when the game crashes for me. Plus there are occasions where towns, quite vast towns, don't have any actions available.

• 1 month later...

So.... how's everyone doing?

Since it was last mentioned we've had the St. Patrick's Day event and the game has unveiled Level 39 which introduced Sanjay and a whole heap of new prizes for Friendship Points.

More importantly the Easter event started yesterday which seems similar to the Hallowe'en event.

I have a feeling the Easter event is going to get very frustrating, since all the good prizes are in the gold boxes, and you only get gold eggs by random chance from the other boxes.

I scrimped up enough to get a blue egg box and got fences, but I get the feeling you will always get fences on that first box because it then talks about how you can trade them in eventually if you have enough.

Do any other characters besides Homer and Ned have egg rewarding quests?

Oh, and I like that they actually put in friend point rewards for things left in your town. Still a way to go to get to 5000 but that helps.

I got 100 Gold Eggs with my first 500 blue eggs :D

Haven't seen any other characters yet, but it may open up into others as the main quest goes on like it did at Christmas.

EDIT: Just seen Moe has one but it takes 1 day and 8 Hours to complete.

I got 100 Gold Eggs with my first 500 blue eggs :D

Haven't seen any other characters yet, but it may open up into others as the main quest goes on like it did at Christmas.

EDIT: Just seen Moe has one but it takes 1 day and 8 Hours to complete.

So far I've managed to get two blue boxes, and got Golden eggs each time. Beats fences.

The egg baskets are a con. Spent 10 donuts on a pink one, got 500 eggs eventually, but then they disappear.

I cashed my 500 Pinks in and got 300 golds taking me to 500 golds! So I cashed my golds in and my first luxury item was.....

Fences. <_<

• Like 1