The Simpsons Tapped Out

Your Mom

After collecting 10k Goo and reaching the last community prize, I can't help but feel the content let's down to a degree. Sure it's all unique Halloween-y stuff but half of the prizes (Frog Prince, Dolphin, Ghost Bombs, Vaccuum, the two zombies) are gonna feel useless to me once the event ends.

Still debating whether or not to spend donuts on the two premium zombes and the Raven. I get really pissed off about having uncompleted character sets from seasonal promotions <_<

I'll never get ten k goo, I'm only on 8629 :(

I've only got 6 something, just passed the dolphin thing.

Echoing the naffness of some of it, can see myself removing half of the buildings just because they make my Springfield look uggo.

Yeah I'll probably store a lot of it and bring it back out next year. How can you not love the Frog though? I tap him at least twice every time I play :P

How can you willingly cause him pain and suffering?!

This is only a step below your dog murdering!

• Like 1

I mean even if the Dolphin had tasks and the Frog barfed up tiny amounts of cash like the Leprechaun gives when you tap him, I'd be more OK with it.

I don't mind the Pumpkin and Candy Houses, Burns Coffin and the Skyscraper, as they're at least aesthetically different and add something new to the town. I have way too much space in my town right now and they're all welcome space fillers.

The dolphin can flip back to the fucking ocean and take the frog with him as far as I care.

First Church of Lard Lad is pretty sweet though. Missed that Halloween episode.

I've literally just unlocked the gingerbread house but I have no chance to finish the quests so it'll be a short lived visit by the witch but at least I unlocked everything :shifty:

Hallowe'en will be over the next time you update. Seeing Springfield in bright light again is actually quite weird. Anything that produced GOO now creates money so it's worth keeping the burial ground and wailing wall around.

But it's also time for a new level, and here come the Van Houten family!

If they don't have something for the Dignity drawing, they'll have missed a trick.

Just looking at the update notes on iPad, seems like a lot of stuff. Good job I have like 1.2m saved up and about 3-400k in Krustyland tix.

And Srar, do you not have an iPhone or Android phone? You can always try an Android emulator on your PC. It worked great for me until the Halloween update which caused it to run at about 1fps. Maybe it'll be better now we're back to normal.

There's an official Android emulator which I have no idea how to run and one called Bluestacks, which is what I used. Even then it can be kinda iffy caus it never seems to get the Play store working so it can be difficult to get the APK (install file) since a ton of them online are hacked.

EDIT: Wow, yeah, that is really weird seeing Springfield back to normal. Too bad everyone is out on quests so I can't get started just yet.

I think I have to cave and start visiting people alot if I ever want to cap out and have a chance to save some $$$$ up and finish all these backlogged side quests I havent gotten to yet because i need buildings...Gah, if only I wasnt so insistent on building the ones with people first to boost my money volume first.