Sign in to follow this  
The Chiksrara Special

The Simpsons Tapped Out

Damnit! Accidentally hit the treehouse and ended the 'search for the Simpsons' quest. No more ticket train for me. :( Oh well, it looks like I may have got the bulk of the spinwheel prizes anyway.

Also, whilst everyone will no doubt be busy tomorrow, apparently there will be a prize waiting for you when you login. It's nothing amazing but still.

The more cards you collect the more prizes you unlock. Once you've unlocked the last prize (at 30k) then each additional 1000 cards give you a spin token for the wheel that lets you unlock other prizes. The gift bags are then used to give to your neighbours, and they then go towards the community prize.

I'm down to just snow Maggie, cards and cash on my wheel now. Presumably snow Homer will be behind Maggie and then it'll probably be just cash/cards.

I still need the Helter Shelter (think that's what it's called), Plow King, Snow Deity thing and Snow Grampa, don't know if there's anything else behind him.

Got the Shelter today. Down to the weird cone thing and Snow Vishnu.

I think the cone thing you're referring to is Claus Co., they only show the roof in the picture.

I've got all the snow sculptures after getting SLH today, now done to Yeti, Plow King, Helter Shelter and the various lights for houses. Got three token segments and two cash segments on my wheel.

I just need the Ice God sculpture, Snow Bart, snow SLH (which I assume is behind one of those two) and Claus Co.

Got rid of Plow King, now it's just Yeti and Helter Shelter other than the lights. I really want the Helter Shelter for some reason :(.

I still don't have that God damn Helter Shelter. I've been one wheel segment short about ten times, and at least half of those the pin has been teetering between the one I want and the one before it (1000 cash).

I still need the ice sculpture and Claus co, its very frustrating getting the money.

I'm just getting cash now, pretty much given up on getting the sculptures.

A few doughnuts to be made from Homer missions ATM, not sure how long they're on for.

I'm at 75k and I, of course, still have the Helter Shelter to get. Today it was so close but just trickled over on to the next segment.

How do you have so many gift cards? I've gone on it every day and I've only got like 13k

Taking advantage of characters doing the Hunt for the Simpsons for the last five days or so, I have about 25 adult characters who can get me tickets.

• Like 1