The Simpsons Tapped Out

Your Mom

You only get one a day. Unless you buy more with donuts. But no one would do that when there is ages left.

For those who want all the prizes before this ends, here is a calendar to help you. Basically you need to get about 1,100 cards a day. You can get 30 per visit to a friend so if you have 40 friends or more you cover it that way alone.

I used some doughnuts to get a few extra coins, mainly because I had a few spare, but not enough to get any good premium item. They essentially paid for themselves since I spent 25 doughnuts and I got a snowman (worth 20), some lights, and Mr Plow (which would most likely be 100+).

Whats the deal with the oscars obstacles truck as well? I placed it and forgot what was meant to happen but I don't have any quests relating to it.

To those of you whom are on here and on my list, I hope you enjoy trying to find my presents without cheating. I am admittedly one of those people who will do their best to hide them in hidden view behind buildings so you have no idea they are there :P

I leave five so I do my max amount, just make it hard

You knob.

• Like 1

I think Part 11 of the Christmas Gift Token goals is similar to the mission Kaney posted a while ago with everyone at Luigi's restaurant, in that you can have every adult character in the game eat at a restaurant for four hours to get tokens. Make sure you don't miss out!

There's a few of them that spring up around there, like send Springfieldians to a restaurant, bar, shopping etc. Pretty good for the old '1000 per day' when you have 75% of the town off doing a task that nets 20 ish cards.

When you get to the tqsk of have the simpsons hide and everyone searches for them, dont send homer or lisa to hide. You can resend the townsfolk searching and rack up extra gift cards that way, send homer and lisa towards the start of january and youll finish the tasks in time then.earns you extra cards and spin tokens as youll easily get about a thousand per session.

• Like 2

I used my elf house to collect the approximately fifty gajillion presents I had amassed overnight but as soon as they flew out the game crashed and shutdown. Open the app back up an the pressies are still there but the elf house says "23hrs 59 mins to use" or whatever. Fucking game

I'm going to do a list of usernames, partly for myself as I feel like I should have more of you than I do. Anyone who wants adding just let me know.

Chris2K - Chris_KOTW

Srar - ThisPris

Kaney - KaneyEWB

Eliis - KingEllis

Hitman - xGRKx_Hitman

Walker - danielwalker319

Sam - SamTivyWard10

Regia - RegiaXero

Franklin_1 - erikbengts210

King - acidxlxlxburn

Fry_4000 - Fry_4000

Matt - mjw1991