Sign in to follow this  
The Chiksrara Special

The Simpsons Tapped Out

Missed the Helter Shelter and the Snow Deity :( hopefully they'll be re-released at some point.

In other news, snow's gone! :w00t:

Now to redecorate my town again to give the new content from Christmas an actual place before the next content update.

Maybe I misplaced my snow deity caus I got everything off the wheel but it's not with my other snowmen.

I wish the update would've taken all the Christmas lights off automatically. Having to manually change each house was tedious.

• Like 1

Especially when you have a blue house farm. :/

• Like 1

I haven't had an update yet, so my town is all still snowy. I opened up the last few presents and earned what will likely be my last token so thought fuck it. Landed on helter shelter.

Fucking YES. Get it up you, simpsons game.

• Like 1

Removing everything from my town is so painstakingly long <_<

Been in need of a redecorate though, so will have some fun rearranging afterward :P

I got everything but Mr Plow, and today it did that thing where it landed on him but gave me gift thingies instead. Bastard.

Everything is so green now. I just spent twenty minutes selling off all my lamposts from the boardwalk thing I made for Christmas and re-built my pier. The biggest hassle though was changing all the houses back to normal instead of having Christmas lights, but it's great that the snowmen of the family are now just melted heads.

Just like the Hallowe'en stuff, all the token giving items/jobs now give cash instead, including the metal tree thing that the gifts fell around.

Hmmm. So I get the update and start on one of the quests, the one involving Homer and the squishee, and I'm wondering why I'm not being prompted to start the next part. I look it up and I meet the criteria for the next part. Then I find out that it involves a premium character. Now EA is teasing me!

• Like 1

I spent forever putting everything in storage over the weekend, then lost all motivation. I pretty much have an empty town right now.

Hmmm. So I get the update and start on one of the quests, the one involving Homer and the squishee, and I'm wondering why I'm not being prompted to start the next part. I look it up and I meet the criteria for the next part. Then I find out that it involves a premium character. Now EA is teasing me!

That's a bit annoying, I did wonder where that story had gone to. The Blue-Haired Lawyer is not a character I'm desperate for, but at least Judge Snyder has been added as a free character.

Although I got alot of spare land to buy, can finally say Ive bankrolled a million dollars in game, now to hopefully never dip under that and spread my springfield out more.

They just had some Superbowl related tasks which got free donuts and a Duff blimp. Nothing major though.

I'm still rebuilding in stages, I wouldn't mind a bit more of a break before the next update really.

Also, this Kent Brockman spying mission, anyone know if it leads to anything substantial or is it just time filling?

Mostly just a quest line for the new character update.

There's a new valentines update out now.

One of the bonuses for android users is you can now manage your friends list from the app.

Also, update comes out and I finish growing corn in Cletus farm same day, sweet, my 90 days of hell paid off.

It's happened to me a lot, to the extent that in the past I've had to uninstall the app then reinstall it to get it working again.

Might try it now as it's not working for me either.

Works fine for me, but I had the problem a few hours ago.

I've also half finished the wheel since I had two of the things last year, and got three different things with the three spins I managed today. Yay!

So if it keeps crashing is that due to my tablet or does that happen to you guys?

There was maintenance problems last night, but I think they are sorted now.

I've already finished half the wheel, but I can't seem to find any good places to put half of the stuff, I've sorta just placed them randomly about my town.

Was I just late getting to this update or something? Some of you already on the wheel and I've still got 4 and a half hours to wait for the first quest.

And yeah, my (Android) phone does crash on occasion but for the most part I can get by fine.

Oh and since I haven't posted in here in a while, a couple of mystery box openings ago I got the Squeaky Voiced Teen!