The Simpsons Tapped Out

Your Mom

Does the bowlerama ever get unlocked through quests? I won the plow king off the spin wheel but it won't let me use him cos I don't have Barney through the bowlerama and like fuck am I saving up 250 donuts cos that'll take forever.

Nah, it's a premium content only. They'll never release the premium content in quests as then they'll have to give refunds to anyone who has bought the content using donuts.

The latest insanity in my hunt for the Helter Shelter occurred yesterday. The pointer was literally in the middle of the HS and the 1000 cash, in the end it pointed to the Shelter, but then gave me the 1000 cash. I was not pleased.

Got ClausCo yesterday, finally.

I can't wait for the Christmas update to be over. Hopefully they don't throw in another big update straight after because I'd like to redesign my town again.

I've started redesigning Krustyland the other day but I really need to snow to be gone so I know what the flowers and shite will look like.

Got everything bar Ice God, Helter Shelter and SLH snowman.

If they do what they did last year, there'll be a short break, a seasonal update (was Valentine's last year, maybe just a level update this year) and then a big update after a few more weeks (i.e. Whacking Day). Wouldn't mind seeing an Easter update or something.

Dammit I thought it was the 7th for some reason. Wouldn't have stopped my Hunt For Simpsons Token Turnover © last week if I'd known I had this extra time. Plus if I'd known there was literally no point in completing the goal because it's the last one.

Helter Shelter and snow statues are all I am interested in now though I did also think it finished yesterday. What would the next big update be if not valentines? Cos I don't know when things like whacking day occur :shifty:

Helter Shelter and snow statues are all I am interested in now though I did also think it finished yesterday. What would the next big update be if not valentines? Cos I don't know when things like whacking day occur :shifty:

Last year, they finished Christmas, had a three/four week Valentine's Event, and then did Whacking Day. Seeing as they finish the Christmas event on Valentine's I reckon they may skip it, or just re-release all the content for a week and have a short questline.

EDIT: There was also St. Patrick's Day in the middle, along with some small level updates and costume updates (Burns' Fruit Bat Man, Gorgeous Grampa).

April 10th was the day the Whacking Day update arrived, and since Easter is the around the 20th this year, I reckon that'll be what they do next. Just speculation though.

Edited by JeriCodeBreaker

I've pretty much given up on getting Claus Co at this point.

I have Claus Co and one Ice Sculpture. Not sure why I keep doing this

Those would be the two I'm missing. The new character looks quite cool.