The Simpsons Tapped Out

Your Mom

So if it keeps crashing is that due to my tablet or does that happen to you guys?

There was maintenance problems last night, but I think they are sorted now.

I've already finished half the wheel, but I can't seem to find any good places to put half of the stuff, I've sorta just placed them randomly about my town.

Was I just late getting to this update or something? Some of you already on the wheel and I've still got 4 and a half hours to wait for the first quest.

And yeah, my (Android) phone does crash on occasion but for the most part I can get by fine.

Oh and since I haven't posted in here in a while, a couple of mystery box openings ago I got the Squeaky Voiced Teen!

I got the update, started it, and then it all crashed and i couldn't access it, so I had roses planted and then couldn't access anything. Had parts of the wheel because they were just stuff from last year's Valentines update, and it still counted it.

Since I've started my new office job I've joined this place and downloaded this game, love it.

But everytime I click to go to Krustyland the game crashes, then once loaded up again works perfect. Anyone else have this problem? It hasn't changed after game updates either.

I've had that problem until the last update, I'm not entirely sure why it happens.