The Simpsons Tapped Out

Your Mom

Just spent about 3000 blue eggs and got a few golden eggs, the Egg Council guy and the restaurant so I guess I'm moving on to the pink eggs now. Only got 12 fences so far so still some way off the donut prize.

Make that 15 fences. Got 600 gold from the pink boxes and managed to net the Kang Topiary, Father Sean and a gate from using the gold eggs that I had.

• Like 1

This is getting a bit tiresome now. Since I completed the Easter missions I have not got a single basket from any of the bunnies, and that plus no eggs for completing missions means I'm just not getting enough eggs to get any boxes. I hope to God they don't do another event like this.

• Like 1

Fuck this update. I had a few spare donuts that I wasn't gonna use on anything, so I got some gold eggs in the hope that at least one would give me a good prize. Had 3 boxes; 250 pink eggs and 2 lots of fences.

I got a mystery box that had a mystery box inside it. And inside that was a mystery box! Inside that one was $250 which disappointed me.

• Like 1

I visited the TSTO forums and the whole place is in outrage about this event. There are people organising boycotts, raising petitions, making threads encouraging people to stop playing or at least to stop paying for things.

The problem is I don't think EA are going to listen to the hostility, the out they have is that the details of the game includes "includes simulated gambling" which gets them out of any claims of it being unfair.

So the update isn't great or anything, but I don't think it's worth getting upset over. They aren't forcing you to buy anything or pay for anything. It's a free game and if you choose to purchase and gamble and you get stung, it is what it is. But boycotting a free game because you are willingly spending money and not winning... poor boo... grow up... That's really why I don't visit that forum anymore, just a lot of bitching around there.

That being said, looking forward to the event ending and am more disappointed in the fact that there wasn't the whack-a-snake this yea\r than I about about the luck at getting prizes.

I'm just irritated by it based on how many crap prizes I've received considering how difficult it is to get the eggs once the questline is over. People that spend stupid amounts of money to try and get all the prizes are a bit silly, I only spent some donuts because I didn't have enough to buy any good premium items and I don't intend on spending money on buying more.

For a while now I've just been looking at the game once a day when there isn't an event going on, but with this event I've barely played it anymore than usual, since every single way to get eggs takes either almost a day, a day, or slightly over a day.

• Like 1