EWR 2013 Stats Update: July ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

I plan to take the next few days and work on some things that'll make updating easier on my end (nothing that anyone playing would notice, just working on some notes, etc) and then, I'm targeting the start of next week to work on adding a couple promotions to the game. Currently, there are only 29 in, while the game can hold 35. I like to have one slot open for people to do "Backyard to Global" without having to make any changes to the data, so that means, in theory, we have 5 potential slots that we can fill with new promotions. Part of the notes I'll be working on is the suggestions for adding promotions, so that I can pick out which ones would work best for the August Update. No guarantees on how many I'll add, but there are plans to do so... Gonna depend on how much info is available and how much feedback I et when discussing promotions. But again, that won't start until next week (The plan is Tuesday July 9th) so everyone can enjoy their holiday this week.

-Bill

MediaFire:

FULL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hnr8i1u3c61xdxr/JULUPDATE.zip
DATA: http://www.mediafire.com/download/22s8uyxusk017vs/JULDATA.zip
BEGINNERS: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8jduiosdd467amo/JULBEGINNERS.zip

Also, before I forget, I wanted to make some notes on some posts from last month:

Remove Alisha Ceraso from WWE

She's still employed by WWE, but not as a on-air personality... However, she did appear in the segment when Brock Lesnar destroyed Triple H's office.

All signs point to Chikara being done. Time to start considering them being removed.

I've read that this is a storyline and I've also read that they are legit done. I just don't want to remove them until we are 100% sure that they're done... It'd be a pain and a waste of time to have to add them back in.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Looks great! Good job as usual! I have just one question/suggestion:

Could you drop the morality level for SmartMarkVideo to 4% in the upcoming updates? They currently cannot sponsor CZW in the game as CZW's

risk level is 96% and SMV's morality is 14%. I could do it myself everytime I start a game but just thought it would be more realistic that way.

Edit:

Remove Phil Stamper from CZW. (Who is he anyways? Is he Nate Stein? Can't find any info on him whatsoever)

Add Loyalty between Adam Cole and Ty Hagen. They've been best friends since they were like 3 years old.

I'd raise Devon Moore's overness to 54.

Raise Ron Mathis's overness to high 30's.

Raise Eric Ryan's overness to mid 37-38.

CZW is only missing couple of workers not in the data so it looks pretty good. (Ace Delic and Trooper Audubon)

Ok this is my first attempt at making stats. I took the stats from cpt.charismas TEW2013 July update and took their average value.

(Brawling is the av of Puro, HC, Basics, Psychology and Brawling skills.

Tech is the av of Chain & Mat Wrestling and Submissions

Speed is the av of Aerial & Flashiness

Charisma is the av of Charisma, Acting and Mic skills)

Nicholas Kaye:

Name: Nicholas Kaye

Short Name: Kaye
Sex: Male
Age & Birthmonth: 31, Unknown
Size: Lightweight
Nationality: USA
Alter Ego: Nick Talent
B: 44
S: 42
T: 46
Stiff: 58
Sell: 63
Over: 24
Charisma: 58
Att 90
Behav 92
Check: None
Wages: $4,000
Disposition: Heel
Gimmick: Underworld
Finisher: No Mercy Neckbreaker
Finisher: Backslash

Edited by Mr.Perfekt

Remove Jay and Mark Briscoe from ROH.

Lower Barbie Blanks overness by between 5 and 10.

Remove the insert from Mileena D-Bombs name.

Add a friendship between Leva Bates and Ricardo Rodriguez.

Add a friendship between JBL and Renee Young.

Add a friendship between Brodus Clay and Tensai.

Add a friendship between Darren Young and Titus O'Neil.

Change the dislike between Michelle McCool and Natalya Neidhart to a friendship.

Lower The Mizes charsima to 88.

Raise Christians charisma to 91.

Edited by Sping
  • Like 1

The profiles of Alex Silva, Madison Rayne,Taeler Hendrix, Christian York, Joey Ryan and Crimson have been removed from the Impact Wrestling roster page, indicating that they have been released.

Alex Silva should have been gone last month. Add Sam Shaw to the above list though.

The profiles of Alex Silva, Madison Rayne,Taeler Hendrix, Christian York, Joey Ryan and Crimson have been removed from the Impact Wrestling roster page, indicating that they have been released.

Alex Silva should have been gone last month. Add Sam Shaw to the above list though.
I think I read Sam Shaw hadn't actually left.

Add a friendship between Daniel Brian and Natalya Neidhart/Tyson Kidd.

Add a friendship between The Bellas and Natayla Neidhart/Tyson Kidd.

Change The Bellas gimmick to bitch.

Edited by Sping
  • Like 1

Make Robbie Brookside a trainer and add to WWE. This is according to his and NXTs Wikipedia pages and here's an interview with him talking about NXT.

I would say give him between 80 and 90 talent and probably 100 backstage.

Also tick superstar look for Andy Baker.

Edited by Sping

Wanted to comment on a few posts:

Remove Phil Stamper from CZW. (Who is he anyways? Is he Nate Stein? Can't find any info on him whatsoever)

According to Cagematch, Stamper is Nate Stein: http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=9557 I've added this Alter Ego for him. If he's not a part of CZW (Don't see him on their website), I'll remove him as well

I see you lowered a lot of Main Eventers who have been inactive for awhile, but Edge is 97, I don't think he should be above 95 tbh

Most of the time, I only adjust what is suggested... I might tweak a worker if I'm already working on them, but chances are, the reason Edge hasn't been worked on is simply because nobody has suggested any changes until now.

Remove the insert from Mileena D-Bomb's name.

I have no idea what you mean by "the insert." If you're referring to the "-" between the "D" and "Bomb," that's how it is pretty much everywhere that I've researched her.

Talking about adding promotions, is Maximum Pro Wrestling already in the data?

They have been in the past, but aren't currently... I believe the remnants are still in as Squared Circle Wrestling (SCW). To be honest, I'm not really happy with how that promotion is laid out anyway, so if there is a way we can improve on it, I'm all for it.

Could you drop the morality level for SmartMarkVideo to 4% in the upcoming updates? They currently cannot sponsor CZW in the game as CZW's risk level is 96% and SMV's morality is 14%. I could do it myself everytime I start a game but just thought it would be more realistic that way.

Believe it or not, I took a lot into account when overhauling the sponsors. Most of the "like sponsors" are close together in morality and payouts (For example, Taco Bell, McDonald's and Burger King are all pretty comparable). Making sure that every promotion could be represented by their "real" sponsors would be tough to do across the board, especially since some promotions switch sponsors frequently. I'll see what I can do on this one, simply because you asked and I wanted to mess with the sponsors a little anyway, but I'm not going to be doing it so that every promotion can be lined up with every sponsor. The file as-is took me a week to lay out, so I don't want to spend a lot of time on something that really isn't "broken" when there are things that need added, adjusted, etc.

In short, I'll see what I can do, but don't expect me to switch sponsors around to match their promotions too often.

Think that's all I got for now.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996