EWR 2013 Stats Update: July ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Japanese wrestlers stats are outdated.

I have some suggestions :

- Raise Kazushi Sakuraba's Brawl to 82, Technical to 87 and Selling to 76. Decrease Speed to 40.

- Decrease Kenta Kobashi Brawl to 72 and Selling to 80. He is also retired since May.

- Decrease Keiji Mutoh technical to 71 and Selling to 75.

- Raise Masakatsu Funaki Over to 52, Brawl to 73, Speed to 24, Technical to 75, Selling to 72 and Charisma to 55. Upper Midcard.

- Decrease Togi Makabe Speed to 41 andTechnical to 67.

- Raise Shinsuke Nakamura Brawl to 83.

- Decrease Hiroshi Tanahashi Technical to 80.

Add Bad Luck Fale to the game. Bodyguard, Heel, New Japan. 31, January, Other, Heavyweight, Male.

Brawl : 51 Speed:5 Tech:8 Stiff:75 Sell:45 Over:10, Att:90 Beh:90 . Grenade for both finishers, Impact.

Also, uncheck High Spots to Edge. I suggest also decrease his Brawl to 70 and Technical to 65.

• Like 1

I don't see any reason to reduce Tanahashi's technical stats at all. He's one of the most consistent, crisp and well-rounded wrestlers in the world.

ECCW Updates:

-Remove Aaron Bolo and make him a non-wrestler (retired).
-Remove Rick The Weapon X and make him a non-wrestler (retired).
-Remove Mike Roselli, Raven Lake, and Veronika Vice.
-Add Cat Power as an Upper Midcarder.
-Rename Callos to Hellion Reaper and add him as an Opener. Add Apollo Dean to his alter egos as well.
-Rename Cole Bishop to just Bishop (remove the alter ego entry "Bishop" for Chris Bishop) and add him as an Upper Midcarder. Raise his overness to 23, speed to 32, and Tick SS Look and Menacing. Deactivate "Hot and Bothered" and "Pop Culture". Add an inactive tag team called "Dark Horses" w/ Davey Richards. 1 exp. Add an active tag team called "Super Stache Brothers" w/ Sid Sylum. 10 exp.
-Rename Honkey Tonk Kid to King of the Yukon. Change his gimmick to Lumberjack. (?)
-Tick Trainer for Randy Myers.
-Make Ray Brooks' gimmick Cowboy.

-Delete the stable "Brains Brawns and Class"

Got about 14 new wrestlers for ECCW in the works for my next post.

- Add Adam Page to ROH. They announced that he signed with them today.

- Add an inactive tag team Adam Page and Jason Blade called "The Virginia Bombers" 33 exp.

- Tick Trainer for Jason Blade, and add a loyalty between Blade and Page, as Jason Blade was Page's trainer.

Add a friendship between Dean Ambrose and Joey Mercury.

Add a friendship between Dean Ambrose and William Regal.

Add a dislike between Bully Ray and Matt Morgan.

Add a dislike between Maria Kanellis and Brie Bella.

Add a dislike between Maria Kanellis and Nikki Bella.

Add a friendship between Dean Ambrose and Joey Mercury.

Add a friendship between Dean Ambrose and William Regal.

Add a dislike between Bully Ray and Matt Morgan.

Add a dislike between Maria Kanellis and Brie Bella.

Add a dislike between Maria Kanellis and Nikki Bella.

What's the beef with Morgan and Bully. I know Bully said some stuff in an interview, but he was slightly in character I believe.

Raise Mickie James Charisma to 83. She does a tremendous job at a heel.

And I would start a discussion about Daniels, Aries and Bully Ray charisma - IMO they deserves higher ands maybe all in low 90's.

Bully Ray delivers intense promos even if he is a weak program with his wife right now.

Daniels is a great comedy character and Aries can work comedy (vs Sting match) and serious promos also.

So, Ray (92), Aries (90) and Daniels (89).

Also, Miz doesn't know how to work babyface's promos (I'm afraid that Dolph would have the same problem) but he is good as a cocky heel. How do you rate Charisma in these cases ?

To conclude about Charisma, what do you think about Wade Barrett ? I feel nothing but bore when I hear this guy talking.

• Like 2

Some updates to FIP (assuming it is added):

Roster:

-Amasis (Face, Royalty)

-Dirty White Boy (Not in the game so far as I am aware)

-Trent Baretta (Face, Cool)

-Harlem Bravado (Heel, Obnoxious) (Managed by Trina Michaels)

-Lancelot Bravado (Heel, Obnoxious) (Managed by Trina Michaels)

-Kenneth Cameron (Face, Bad Ass)

-Maxwell Chicago (Heel, Geek)

-Larry Dallas (Heel, Obnoxious)

-Lince Dorado (Face, Highlight Reel)

-Latin Dragon (Face, Luchador)

-AR Fox

-Jonathan Gresham (Face, Iceman)

-Corey Hollis

-Homicide

-Sugar Dunkerton (Tweener, Comedy Character)

-Aaron Epic (Tweener, Comedy Character)

-Caleb Konley (Face, Old School Face)

-Leva Bates

-Trina Michaels (Heel, Seductress)

-Mister Saint Laurent (Heel, Manager, The Brain)

-Chasyn Rance (Heel, Arrogant) (Managed by Mister Saint Laurent)

-Scott Reed

-Derek Ryze (Face, Underdog)

-David Starr (Heel, Cocky)

-Shane Strickland (Face, Highlight Reel)

-Tommy Taylor

-Johnny Vandal

-Mia Yim

-Jon Davis (Heel, Bad Ass/Street Fighter)

-Marty Con Dojo and Ben Dojo (Face, Old School Babyface)

-The Bravado Brothers are the new FIP Tag Team Champions.

-Raise Bayley's selling to 66 and charisma to 59.

-Raise Ryan Tran's talent to 80.

-Raise Jason Ayers' talent to 84.

Edited by KrisClassic

FWIW, I'm in the process of adding FIP to the data as I type.

Pretty much all workers have been added at this point. I'll make adjustments as suggested above, but had a couple questions as well.

They just had an event "Declaration Of Independence". Some of the workers that were at that event were not listed in the roster. They are: Earl Cooter (Don't think he's in the game), Mr. Milo Beasley, Jessicka Havok

Main question is, should Beasley and Havok be added to the roster as well, or were these one time deals?

Shane Strickland is currently in three promotions already: CZW, IWC and WXW-C4. He's still on the roster on the CZW website, but didn't see him on the IWC or WXW-C4 sites... I'll do a bit more research to see which promotion he should be removed from of these two in order to put him in FIP, as he was at the most recent FIP event.

Finally, I currently have Larry Dallas in FIP as the manager for Scott Reed and Caleb Konley, as he is in DG-EVO. Is this correct or not?

I see that you're currently editing your post, so I'll hold off on anything further until Midnight EST, or if you post again beforehand, letting me know that you're done editing.

-Bill

Wanted to make a few other quick comments regarding adding promotions.

After FIP, the next promotion that I'm thinking about adding is Family Wrestling entertainment (FWE). However, I still need info on FWE, such as Size, Money, Image, Risk, Production, Advertising, Merchandising. Also having card positions and gimmicks for the roster that was posted beforehand would be helpful, but could probably make due without them, just using what info the workers already have. Having any event names and sizes would help as well.

One question regarding FWE: The HOH Roster that was posted... Should that be a roster split then?

A few workers do have 3 promotions already and a couple workers I'm assuming aren't in the game (aside from the ones that were listed as not in the game) but I'm thinking with this info I've listed, we could get it added this month.

After FIP and FWE, Anarchy Championship Wrestling, Absolute Intense Wrestling and Resistance Pro Wrestling are probably the next three that have been mentioned that I'd be looking into adding. All three would need a significant amount of work in order to get them in this month, though. PRIME Wrestling and Metro Pro Wrestling are probably last on the list and the least likely to be added, simply due to a lack of info.

With WSU now pretty much always teaming up with CZW to co-promote events, the option might be there to merge those two promotions into one (as we have done with Shimmer /Shine and DGUSA/EVOLVE) which would free up another promotion slot for a promotion that isn't always co-promoting. Just a thought to throw out there. dunno what everyone thinks of it.

-Bill

One question regarding FWE: The HOH Roster that was posted... Should that be a roster split then?

That's what I figured. FWE co-promotes HOH shows, their top title has been defended at both HOH shows to date, and there's a lot of crossover between their rosters (the separate HOH roster I did for the roster split is those that have *only* done HOH-branded shows thus far).

Edited by Dan B.

All Pro Wrestling news:

Remove:

Kadin Anthony
Oliver John
Omega
Perry Von Vicious
Shane Balard
Shannon Ballard
Sunami
Sheik Khan Abadi

Add:

B-Boy (Heel, Upper Midcard)
Dalton Frost (Heel, Lower Midcard)
Drake Younger (Main Event, Face, Extremist) - Make Drake Younger the new APW Worldwide Internet Champion

Shane Dynasty

Shane Dynasty

Dynasty

Uknown, 34

Lightweight

7000$

American, Speak: Yes

Finishers: Finger of Doom (Top Rope) /Low Blow (Impact)

Brawl 32

Speed 29

Tech 17

Stiffness 23

Selling 45

Over 14

Charisma 72

Attitude/Behaviour 98

Non Wrestler, Heel, Evil Boss

Change Larry Blackwell Gimmick to Staff Member (I also suggest to use this photo http://www.allprowrestling.com/#!Larry-Blackwell/zoom/c20ke/image16if instead of the one he has now)

Add a tag team called Hell's Henchmen (Dalton Frost - Kevin Michael Johnson) Exp. 2

Add a tag team called Working Dead (B-Boy - Chris Kadillak) Exp. 5

Edited by metallica fan