EWR 2013 Stats Update: July ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Tick high spots for Sheamus if he hasn't got it ticked already, I can't check at the moment

He does have it, and while we're at it, here are other superstars who should have High Spots:

Cody Rhodes

Dolph Ziggler

Randy Orton

Roman Reigns

Ryback

Other notes after MITB:

- AJ Lee is done playing the role of Dolph's supporter, so make her Midcarder.

- Big E Langston as Manager for AJ Lee

- Brad Maddox is a Tweener

- Bray Wyatt's over to 74 (+11)

- Cameron's over to 59 (+10)

- Cody Rhodes is leaning towards Face, but for now Tweener

- Curtis Axel's over to 76 (+7)

- Daniel Bryan is a Face (makes more sense than Tweener atm)

- Fandango's charisma to 81 (+5)

- Jack Swagger should have Menacing checked (maybe not as much before, but now with his size and intensity and facial hair, I think so)

- Jimmy and Jey Uso's over to 74 (+5)

- Kaitlyn's over to 76 (+2)

- Kane's charisma to 86 (+3)

- Naomi's over to 61 (+10)

- Rob Van Dam's over to 88 (+2)

- Roman Reign's charisma to 82 (-5)

- Tyler Breeze's gimmick to Prima Donna, Heel?

Add a friendship between Baron Corbin and Mojo Rawley.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/07/08/3490999/football-players-baron-corbin.html

Dolph Ziggler and CM Punk needs a raise in their stats. They're both absolutely great in the ring, I see no flaws in their abilities. They both should be on par with Daniel Bryan who is the best all-around athlete in the WWE in-game as of right now.

CM Punk's stats should go up to B: 88, S: 83, T: 92. Dolph Ziggler's stats should be B: 85, S: 80, T: 86, C: 92.

Edited by fusionFX!

-Remove Elia Markopoulos from Chaotic Wrestling (as well as "The Brand New Bad" stable). Raise his overness to 25 and add him to TNA under a development deal. Also add him to OVW as a Lower Midcarder.

-Raise Disco Fury's age to 37. Tick shooting.
-Change Cyber Kong's birth month to July and raise his age to 31.

-Change VIncent Nothing's birth month to September and raise his age to 30.

ECCW:

-Add a stable called "The Riot" w/ Randy Myers (leader), Nicole Matthews, and Andy Bird as members.
-Add a stable called "The Administration" w/ Scotty Mac (leader), Jamie Diaz, Red DeNero, and Jordie Taylor as members.
-Make El Phantasmo the ECCW Champion.

I think there should be a lot more guys with 90+ or just a little under B/S/T, there's barely any, some of these might already have 90+ in some of the stats but I know a lot don't, I can't check because I'm not on my laptop. for Brawling, I know there's a lot of good Indy brawlers but maybe Undertaker, Sting, Edge Sami Callihan Bully Ray Bobby Roode James Storm Abyss/Joseph Park CM Punk Kassius Ohno Randy Orton etc. Speed AJ Styles, Justin Gabriel, Sami Zayn, Seth Rollins, Low Ki etc. Technical Daniel Bryan Kurt Angle Lance Storm Douglas Williams Austin Aries Antonio Cesaro Christopher Daniels CM Punk Kassius Ohno etc.

I think everyone should have a +5 in every stat to make these changes effective and fair, but obviously that's way too time consuming.

I think there should be a lot more guys with 90+ or just a little under B/S/T, there's barely any, some of these might already have 90+ in some of the stats but I know a lot don't, I can't check because I'm not on my laptop. for Brawling, I know there's a lot of good Indy brawlers but maybe Undertaker, Sting, Edge Sami Callihan Bully Ray Bobby Roode James Storm Abyss/Joseph Park CM Punk Kassius Ohno Randy Orton etc. Speed AJ Styles, Justin Gabriel, Sami Zayn, Seth Rollins, Low Ki etc. Technical Daniel Bryan Kurt Angle Lance Storm Douglas Williams Austin Aries Antonio Cesaro Christopher Daniels CM Punk Kassius Ohno etc.

I think everyone should have a +5 in every stat to make these changes effective and fair, but obviously that's way too time consuming.

If you're doing that to be a dick, job well done. You've proven that you are nothing less than that.

You're definitely overinflating Ziggler and Punk's stats. They are athletic but they aren't that big of high flyers.

Then atleast put Punk's technical at 90, he should be on par with Daniel Bryan.

Punk can not touch Bryan in the ring, leave Punk as is.

Edited by Y2JFan111

You're definitely overinflating Ziggler and Punk's stats. They are athletic but they aren't that big of high flyers.

Then atleast put Punk's technical at 90, he should be on par with Daniel Bryan.

Punk can not touch Bryan in the ring, leave Punk as is.

That's why CM Punk and Daniel Bryan always has a 5 star match when they wrestle? Alright then. 90 technical for CM Punk.

Highest technical ratings in the game right now

Daniel Bryan: 93

William Regal: 91

Mike Quackenbush: 91

Kurt Angle: 89
Prince Devitt: 89

Osamu Nishimura: 89

Antonio Cesaro: 87

Kassius Ohno: 87

Alex Shelley: 87

Austin Aries: 87

Davey Richards: 87
Doug Williams: 87

Metal Master (Chad Collyer IIRC): 87

Jorge Rivera: 86

CM Punk: 86

Colt Cabana: 86
Lance Storm: 86

Nigel McGuinness: 86

Matt Stryker: 85

Yuji Nagata: 85

That's everybody 85 and above. This seems about right, I think Danielson probably deserves to be 2 points ahead of everybody, especially since Quack has a bit of a speed advantage. I would possibly bump the top guys up a little bit because it goes to 100 so why limit it at 93?

Believe it or not, the highest wrestling stat in the game is Mascarita Dorada's speed at 96 and he's a mini! Yoshitsune's speed is second at 94 and then Bryan's tech. The highest brawl in the game belongs to Masato Tanaka at 89.

If 100 is perfection, then I would bump up Danielson's tech to 96 or so. I'd bump Quack to 94, leave Regal at 91. I'd bump Hero/Ohno to 92. Maybe Angle to 90. Punk is great but he's not as great technique wise as some other guys. I might bump him and Cabana to 88 and drop Davey to 85 or so. Everyone else looks OK.

One thing that caught my attention when researching this: Soldier Ant and John Gresham have 84 tech! I love Soldier Ant and I actually think he deserves that rating, but it's crazy to think he's nearly top 20. As for Gresham, my only experience with him is as Hieracon in CHIKARA and he bored me to tears and botched a lot. Matching that with his 78 speed makes him one of the best workers in the game which is crazy to me. He's better than Christopher Daniels! Unless he's doing incredible work I haven't seen, he needs to be dropped IMO.

On a related note, if Soldier Ant is gonna have 84 tech then Fire Ant needs a huge boost in speed. He's 78 right now, I'd bump him to at least 83 and probably give him 86 to put him on par with guys like ACH and Flip Kendrick.

If you're doing that to be a dick, job well done. You've proven that you are nothing less than that.

You really think I would waste that much time to "be a dick", it was my opinion that I've had for ages and seeing what you said about Punk & Bryan made me want to post it.

That's everybody 85 and above. This seems about right, I think Danielson probably deserves to be 2 points ahead of everybody, especially since Quack has a bit of a speed advantage. I would possibly bump the top guys up a little bit because it goes to 100 so why limit it at 93?

That's pretty much what I was saying, I'm glad other people see in a similar way.

What shock me about the ratings is the lack of lucha workers.

If a wrestler is 100, how does that affect their matchs ratings ?

Objectively, with D-Bryan, Punk, etc I have 4 stars+ matches at every show.

If you want to raise a wrestler, the guy should objectively constant week in week out.

As for Dolph Ziggler, Tech at 86 is way too high. In the matches against ADR, he shows some energy and great bumping but not really the technical stuff. It's more Alberto who showed his amateur wrestling in these matches and the guy is rated only at 78.

One thing that caught my attention when researching this: Soldier Ant and John Gresham have 84 tech! I love Soldier Ant and I actually think he deserves that rating, but it's crazy to think he's nearly top 20.

Soldier Ant is

Drew Gulak

and

Gulak

is a pretty damn good technical wrestler so yea I'd say he deserves it.

Also Dolph's Tech. at 86 is a stretch. He's good but not that good.

Edited by Mr.Perfekt
  • Like 1