The Danger Zone (AKA The Archer Thread)

Benji

Don't misunderstand, I liked episodes 1-4, it's only the last two (three?) that have been kind of down to me outside of the stupid change to our favourite jokes and Pam becoming ridiculously one dimensional (which is extra annoying because she seemed poised for the most growth during the second half of season four).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, that was a solid finale, and I loved the tongue-in-cheek approach to various finale conventions. It'll be interesting to see how the ISIS dynamic has changed when they get back to it, given the changes with Cheryl, Pam, etc.

Oh yay, it's finished. I haven't been watching since something like the third episode because apparently DVD boxsets and/or the internet have ruined my patience for watching episodes of things week by week. :shifty:

Now I'll be able to spend an afternoon catching up on all of them...

Archer being a father will be hilarious for a second time, finding out whether Krieger is a clone and how much involvement the CIA will have.. a excellent finale to reboot the show!

• Like 1

I suspect that this season in particular will make excellent marathon viewing.

It does! I caught up pretty much on everything over the last week or so just in time for the current season to end.

• 1 month later...