EWR 2013 Stats Update: August ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Opinion on Solider Ant. Spoiler on who is under to mask so don't look if you don't want to know

Tonight Drew Gulak won the CZW World Title from Masada. Now with Solider Ant not being around for months even before Chikara went on hiatus I think Soldier Ant should be changed to Drew Gulak.

Probably should've also mentioned that this also spoils CZW's Tangled Web. <_<

Opinion on Solider Ant. Spoiler on who is under to mask so don't look if you don't want to know

Tonight Drew Gulak won the CZW World Title from Masada. Now with Solider Ant not being around for months even before Chikara went on hiatus I think Soldier Ant should be changed to Drew Gulak.

Soldier Ant is booked for a show in the UK next month.

Add a hate relationship between Portia Perez and Serena Deeb. Portia states she hates Serena during her interview on Colt Cabana's podcast.

How could anybody hate Portia? :(

Why based on her saying she hated Serena twice with no reason and then laughing it off?

Soldier Ant is booked for a show in the UK next month.

I still think until Soldier is booked in some in some American indies regularly its safe to switch them for now. Gulak shows up in Wrestling is Art, Beyond Wrestling, CZW all within the last few months. Soldier will be appearing for the first time in months at the show Iyou are talking about.

• Like 1

I wanted to post before this, but the past week and a half or so have been a bit hectic. But, wanted to make some notes/comments on things that have been posted so far this month and last month:

With Beyond Wrestling running frequent live shows, not to mention the high quality of these shows, I'd like to see them added to the game. If this is possible I'll provide stats.

I'm not against it, per se, but looking at their website, the last update appears to be may 20. Their roster page says "under construction." My main concern would be, first, where is the info on the promotion coming from (am I missing a new website or something?) and how long is that source of information going to be reliable? I just don't want to put them in this month or next, only to see the information regarding them dry up and the promotion be out of date quickly, with no way to update it.

Currently, Beyond Wrestling is listed as a development territory for CZW. This past week, I did move WSU into CZW, making WSU a roster split of CZW, since every WSU event this year has been run as a double show with a CZW event. Drew Cordeiro (WSU owner) has been changed to a Road Agent and is listed as the booker for the Beyond Wrestling development territory. Again, I'm not against the idea of making Beyond Wrestling their own promotion, if we can get accurate info on it and if we're confident that that info will continue to be accurate and accessible.

Add a hate relationship between Portia Perez and Serena Deeb. Portia states she hates Serena during her interview on Colt Cabana's podcast.

I haven't heard this, but I'd about bet that this was said in kayfabe. Portia and Serena recently had a pretty bitter feud in Shimmer just before Serena was sidelined with injury.

has it been brought up about separating shine and shimmer? shine wrestling is running monthly and shimmer runs here and there with no real schedule

In short, no. To be quite honest, splitting them would cause more issues for some of the worker than it would help. Here's what I mean:

Allysin Kay X
Angelina Love
Cherry Bomb X
Christina Von Eerie X
Heidi Lovelace X
Jessicka Havok X
Kimber Lee X
La Rosa Negra
LuFisto X
Mercedes Martinez X
Mia Yim X
MsChif X
Niya
Reby Sky
Santana Garrett X
Veda Scott X
Wrestling Goddess Athena X

That is the list of workers that are in SWA-SW currently that have all three promotions slots filled and are in the Shine roster split as well. The ones with the "X" next to them have appeared in both Shine and Shimmer. So, if Shine and Shimmer were split, that'd be 13 workers that we'd have to pull out of one of their three current promotions. On top of that, there are workers like Christina Von Eerie and Veda Scott that are already not in promotions that they should be in, due to being limited to three promotions. Splitting Shine and Shimmer would mean that they'd not be in yet another promotion that they should be in.

FWIW, there are currently 9 workers that have worked for both Shimmer and Shine (in addition to the ones above) that have 2 of their 3 slots filled already as well. Meaning, if we split Shimmer and Shine, all three spots of those workers would then be full, meaning that if they worked for another promotion, or we added a new promotion that they are in, we'd again have to decide which one to pull them from.

I realize that the "3 promotions" thing is a part of the game and that those decisions are sometimes necessary regardless, but to be honest, I don't see a large amount of people caring if Shimmer and Shine are together. My guess is, they'd rather have a totally separate promotion take that slot, as opposed to having two promotions with semi-similar rosters on them. Besides, if someone wants to play as Shine, all's they have to do is release all of the workers in shimmer not in the shine roster split. for those who download the Beginners update, I've even left the Shine banner and logo in so that they can replace the Shimmer banner and logo, if they want to play exclusively as Shine.

I'll start a new post for the July thread.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Remove Andrea Lynn from WWE

From the article I read, she's paid by appearance and the door has been left open for her to be back at any time. That was the reason I let her on an open deal. I didn't want to have her as "unemployed" and then show up on TV randomly. It could end up with removing her and adding her back quite often, obviously depending on how much she is used in the future. On top of that, my guess is, if you're not playing as WWE, she's released rather quickly in the game anyway. If you are playing as WWE, having her on an open deal means that you can release her with no consequences. Just thought that an open deal was the best way to go all around.

Add AR Fox to PWG

He is already in CZW/DG-EVO/FIP

Add Trent Barreta to DG-EVO, midcarder

He is already in PWG/PWS/FIP

Remove Ryota Hama touring commitment from AJPW

Unless I missed him, Hama isn't in the game as of yet.

Make Paul Ellering's gimmick The Brain

"The Brain" gimmick requires that the worker be a heel... I've set Ellering to the Mentor gimmick, unless others have a better idea.

Make Alicia Fox a Heel

She's said herself that she is a tweener. When asked if she was a face or a heel, she said "both."

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

All information of Beyond Wrestling would be based off of their shows/results/social media (they have a larger presence on FB and Twitter than they do their actual website).

A more accurate handling of things would be to make WSU and Beyond a joint promotion since they are run by the same guy, not CZW and WSU. CZW and Evolve ran double headers for awhile, nobody suggested to make them the same company.

-Raise Jessie Brooks' technical to 56 and selling to 53. Make her a tweener in WSU.

-Add a tag team with Veda Scott and Jessie Brooks, Team ROH, five experience.

-Add Veda Scott to WSU, heel, Coward.

All information of Beyond Wrestling would be based off of their shows/results/social media (they have a larger presence on FB and Twitter than they do their actual website).

A more accurate handling of things would be to make WSU and Beyond a joint promotion since they are run by the same guy, not CZW and WSU. CZW and Evolve ran double headers for awhile, nobody suggested to make them the same company.

That's fine, as long as it is updated consistently and one or more people on the board here are willing to help keep it up-to-date by posting about things going on in the promotion. I'm not big on social media at all, so without them updating their website, this would be one of those promotions where, if someone doesn't mention something about it here, I'm probably not going to know about any changes that have taken place. Again, I just don't want to put them in the game and then get zero info regarding updating it as the months go on. I looked them up on Cagematch and it looks as if they have only had 2 shows so far this year (June and July). I've also seen where they originally didn't allow fans to show up and their shows were basically done just in front of other wrestlers... I assume this has changed as well...?

I put WSU with CZW for a couple reasons. First, as I said, since the new ownership has taken over, every WSU event (with the exception of the very first one) has been a double header with CZW and I've learned tonight that their next Show in October will be a double header with them as well. Also, with Beyond Wrestling already being listed as CZW's Development Territory, it just made sense to me to put WSU there. If we were to add Beyond as a standalone promotion, we could have WSU be a roster split with them.

-Bill