16 (2013/14 season)

Baddar

It's back!

For newcomers, here's a brief run down on how it works...

The game runs for 16 weeks, and players pick one team to represent them each time. The team they choose may only be selected once, and must be from either the Premier League, Championship, League 1 or League 2, not forgetting that they must also be involved in a Saturday 3pm kick-off.

However your team performs reflects how you do in the table - a win gets you 3pts, a draw 1pt, and a loss 0pts.

The game will start on Saturday 17th August, to coincide with the PL's opening days fixtures. This will, however, last longer than usual, as I won't be running it every week. More often than not, it'll be on a one on, one off basis.

I don't need your first pick just yet, but confirm that you're in so I can put a member list together.

I'm hoping to better my 3rd place last season and take davidmarrio's crown. There's 18 free spots remaining, as I've taken one, and davidmarrio's is reserved if he wants it.

Go!

Member List (23)

Ant
Baddar
Colly
cymru
damshow
DavidMarrio
Eddie
Extremely Huge Bag of Shit
Gazz
Gorka