What bands do you hate?

METALMAN

That is a weird opinion. I mean, I can understand liking those songs and not "Crackity Jones" or something, but where's "River Euphrates" and "Gigantic"? Done way too much stuff that's more like those three you listed than others, hating their discography just seems weird.

I think it's a combination of the stuff I've heard of theirs has been mainly shit (to me), and the fact that I have a couple of friends who idolise the Pixies and they try and jam them down my throat. If you could give me a guide of which songs I would probably enjoy, I'd happily give them another chance.

I know not technically a band but i cannot stand Usher. I overheard "Yeah " on the radio today and i immediately drowned it out with House of Gold and Bones Pt 2.

Hold up, you can hate on Usher, but Yeah is a fucking song and a half. And don't you forget it!

• Like 1

I usually hate (or maybe just don’t care, call it whatever you like it) everything that you usually found in discoteques, especially here in Spain, with all the ‘Latino’ music (nothing against them, just the music), dance and electronic music. Also I hate the music that I use to listen when I was a teenager, all that pop music (especially Robbie Williams, OMG what I was thinking).

And like others here, I don’t hate The Beatles but I usually think that because everybody says: “They are the benchmark of pop culture” I’m almost bound to like them. Maybe they have some hidden gems, but I’m not longer interested in pop music (the only pop/rock band that I like yet is Queen).

That is a weird opinion. I mean, I can understand liking those songs and not "Crackity Jones" or something, but where's "River Euphrates" and "Gigantic"? Done way too much stuff that's more like those three you listed than others, hating their discography just seems weird.

To be entirely honest, my feelings on the Pixies are a bit like my feelings on TMBG. There are a lot of songs that I'm really indifferent to or dislike but then there's a solid 20 to 25% of songs that I adore.

But I could never say I hate the band that made "Dig For Fire." "Dig For Fire" alone means I can say I like the Pixies.

Slipknot and Stone Sour are both fucking dreadful.

My Dad bought a Slipknot live album, and it's genuinely one of the worst fucking things I've ever heard. And Stone Sour are one of the most boring bands on the planet.

• Like 3

Yea, its the singer from Slipknot