EWR 2013 Stats Update: September ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Heading out of town for a few days, so I'll plan on discussing the update sometime next week.

-Bill

MediaFire:

FULL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/o8az0tm8i89pp17/SEPUPDATE.zip
DATA: http://www.mediafire.com/download/c4fpo5pbj9d1oqa/SEPDATA.zip
BEGINNERS: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ah2u7vr4a7b9v1b/SEPBEGINNERS.zip

• Like 1

Not sure when it happened, but when reading the latest lucha report, I found that La Secta Bizarra (minus Cibernetico) are heels. So:

Make Dark Cuervo, Dark Espiritu, Dark Ozz heel

Mari Apache announced that she's aligned with La Secta, so add her to La Secta Bizarra

Juventud Guerrera made his return to AAA and joined the Mexican Power, so add him to Mexican Power

Add the tag team "Los Gueros del Cielo" with Angelico and Jack Evans EXP. 1

Edited by Edgar DeHostos

I was told when wrestling was no longer fun it was time to move on. I havent had fun in the ring in over a year. Between the pussies that call cops in this business, and the other guys that show up to shows acting like superstars after being in this business 6 months, I am exhausted. I cannot continue to fight this fight w/only a few allies. So w/this post I say.. I am OFFICIALLY DONE. If u are a promoter and u contact me, I will not respond. Wrestling is a fucking joke now, anyone can play. Fuck this business and fuck you shitbag promoters for continuing to let these guys plague the business I once used to love.

Might want to set Bruce Santee as retired...

My WWE Champions Image last champion

World Champion Rey mysterio 98 Alberto Del Rio

WWE Champion Sheamus 94 Chris Jericho

Divas Champion Beth Phoenix 78 Sarah Stock

Intercontinental champion Dean Ambrose 81 Antonio Cesaro

WWE Tag Team champions The Shield 90 The Prime Time players

United States champion Vacant 85 Damien Sandow

My WWE Champions Image last champion

World Champion Rey mysterio 98 Alberto Del Rio

WWE Champion Sheamus 94 Chris Jericho

Divas Champion Beth Phoenix 78 Sarah Stock

Intercontinental champion Dean Ambrose 81 Antonio Cesaro

WWE Tag Team champions The Shield 90 The Prime Time players

United States champion Vacant 85 Damien Sandow

Wrong spot for this bro.

It goes here:

As always, thanks Bill!
-Add Lance Storm, Sean Waltman and Terry Funk to FWE under the HOH brand split. All three appeared at HOH2 in June and are booked again for a match at HOH3 in November.
-Cheerleader Melissa has also been booked for FWE's Open Weight Grand Prix in October - she's already at her three-promotion limit, but may as well make note of it in case something happens with one of her other companies.
-Add Greg Marasciulo to Trent Barreta's alter-egos. He's also booked for FWE's Open Weight Grand Prix, but also already has too many promotions.
-Make Kasey Ray an active wrestler in FWE (lower midcard). She currently has no managerial clients and is scheduled to wrestle at the next show.
-Raise Angelina and Katarina's tag exp. to 10 and set their tag finisher to Samoan Drop/Botox Injection.
-Tick Booker for Brian XL and The Amazing Red. They run the House of Glory promotion in NYC.
-Tick Trainer for Quiet Storm. He is a trainer at House of Glory's school.

EWR5 will.

will there be an ewr5? (they should also add six-man tag team titles!!!)

I was told when wrestling was no longer fun it was time to move on. I havent had fun in the ring in over a year. Between the pussies that call cops in this business, and the other guys that show up to shows acting like superstars after being in this business 6 months, I am exhausted. I cannot continue to fight this fight w/only a few allies. So w/this post I say.. I am OFFICIALLY DONE. If u are a promoter and u contact me, I will not respond. Wrestling is a fucking joke now, anyone can play. Fuck this business and fuck you shitbag promoters for continuing to let these guys plague the business I once used to love.

Might want to set Bruce Santee as retired...

is there a bitter old man gimmick too lol

Just something I noticed: Jeff Jarrett is not on the TNA roster and Elias Markopoulos is? I can't find anything to back this up or any mention in the August thread.

Jeff Jarrett SHOULD be on the TNA roster maybe in a Non-Wrestling role. He still owns a small part of TNA and is still a VP. Elias was given a developmental deal and started in OVW in August, he IS under a TNA contract.