The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

Yea, that went.....really badly...watching on the Rooster Teeth side you, you could tell they were starting to get annoyed. I figured Rockstar set it up because they had posted some of Rooster Teeth let plays on their social media sites and seemed to be a part of a bigger thing that, they were doing.

Yea, I saw the other day in a Let's Play video where players went into a bank & tried to rob it. Not sure if they successfully did it, but I figured why not try it out. Although I am a pretty low level, so I don't know if I can get away with shit like that.

They didn't actually rob the bank, it was a ruse to get heat on Ray and Ryan to get them killed in a shootout whilst Gavin and Michael robbed a store.

Balls. Guess I should've watched the whole video.