The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

That happened to a friend of mine. Ended up getting like $50 million. Luckily I really tend to play in private sessions now.

Has there been any word about the jerry can thing getting fixed? Assuming it's a widespread issue, whenever I try to use the jerry can I just drop it. I tried holding left trigger to aim and then right trigger to pour and then only right trigger, but I just drop the thing and it's really annoying.

I tweeted RS support about someone exploiting and giving me several million dollars, they told me to put it in e-mail. Fuck that, I tweeted, now deal with it. I'm not going to chase it up because they're too lazy to pass it on to someone in their own department. I'm keeping the money now, but at least I have proof that I tried to report it if they decide to mark me as a bad sport or something.

Somebody gave me 84 million last night. My other friend has close to a billion as this point. Joining sessions has really been shit lately.

I play in private sessions with my friends, the only time we're in public sessions is if we get separated after leaving a mission. I was in a public session for literally only seconds before accepting an invite to a private session and somehow I got given 500m. Same thing happened to my friend, got stuck in a public lobby for less than a minute and he got over 500m. This seems pretty out of hand.

People somehow controlling the sessions and changing the set up or something. There's also negative bounties that claiming bankrupts you.

There's a subreddit called GTAGivers where they're planning these sessions and stuff. Saw it today when researching the goings on.

Supposedly gonna be some Christmas DLC available at midnight tonight. The rumor is that starting at midnight there'll be snow on the ground in GTA Online, and from midnight December 24th to January 6th there will be holiday themed clothing available.

New favourite: Riding the train with a bounty on my head, two planes fly over and proceed to attempt to suicide bomb the train but fail to kill me. Get an in game text saying 'allau ahkbar'.

• Like 1

New favourite: Riding the train with a bounty on my head, two planes fly over and proceed to attempt to suicide bomb the train but fail to kill me. Get an in game text saying 'allau ahkbar'.

That was a fun sequence. "Shit, those guys are getting close fast. What the fuck are they driving?" felt like that scene in Rollerball but with tiny planes..

Also learned last night that playing around with 9k bounties creates mayhem. The train thing would be great fun in the right lobby. I bet with 3 or 4 of us, all with 9k bounties on our head we'd get a lot of attention.

Not tonight - well - maybe for a bit. I was going to say I'd be spending it with the wife, but I'm pretty sure her sister is coming down later (was meant to be yesterday but she's a flake..) but I'm definitely down for playing at some point today.

Totes in love with my garage now. Exemplar is a fucking fast a hell four door coupe - and my tuned up Super Diamond is a goddamn beast. Also of course love my Vacca, Entity XF, Adder, Coquette and my beautiful Carbonizzare.

The Coquette is surprisingly great, definitely great to drive. Haven't really given them all a worthwhile spin. May take them out for some photography shots today.