The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

I wouldn't mind getting back into this. Would be easier now that I'm back at work as of Monday so I won't be sleeping in until 10 every day >_>

I'll keep an eye on this thread, if you guys are doing anything on your Friday or Saturday this week I'll see if I can make it.

I just checked the site, and I still have 870k, after the removal of the gifted money. It should probably be closer to 1.5 Million at this point, but, I can live with it. Now, if they could just fix the fucking corn row tattoo!!

I had around 2.3 Million before being gifted money. I didn't really spend much of the gifted money, so being out 2 million kind of sucks, especially because of the idiots who are responsible for this. I do have my Adder I can sell for 700k, so I should be alright when it comes to Ammo purchases. Filling up your grenade launcher is like 20k, right?

Coveted mission. Takes about 5 minutes max with a friend, on hard. Good Rep, 12k Payout. You can host it yourself and play it over and over. Just need to not crash the cargobob at the end.

We pretty much did it 5-6 times as soon as we sign on, and then again 5-6 times when we end our session. Usually by 2 hours of this, missions, and screwing around, we'd make around 150k profit.