The Marvel Cinematic Universe TV Thread

Your Mom

Regarding the prior spoilers

I do have to admit, for as great as the Netflix shows have been, the finales were real letdowns. 

On 12/8/2015 at 02:51, Benji said:

No, no, no, no, no. He already fucked up one of my favourite characters, don't make it another :(

And Melissa Rosenberg (Jessica Jones showrunner) wrote the Twilight movies. Nobody's perfect. :P 

Granted I never really watched Dexter so I don't have any reasons to resent him but my point is that a ton of showrunners/writers have missteps on their resumes and it's not always indicative of how well they can do the job. Especially since Marvel has shown to be pretty good at this kind of stuff so I'm willing to give him/them the benefit of the doubt.  

20 hours ago, Ruki said:

Agents of SHIELD

Hidden Content

Spoiler

Ward didn't get superpowers. Ward's dead, and his body is being used as the vessel for It.

also boooo Will's death, FitzSimmons is the most boring ship.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GoGo Yubari said:
  Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_m5t5d11atb1rrw4i4.gif

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Benkid Nada said:

What was actually boring?

Hide contents

Rosalind and Coulson

Also,

Hide contents

Daisy and Lincoln is still a thing? Eurgh.

Spoiler

Really, why the hell was Daisy and Lincoln still a thing?! They've had like a minute of screentime together during the entire first half of the season...

And Ros/Coulson just felt like added on drama to give Coulson a reason to off Ward, rather than a real concerted effort in trying to add some depth to Phil. She was pretty much just a MacGuffin for the latter part of the first half.

Edited by Jasonmufc

11 hours ago, Benkid Nada said:

What was actually boring?

Reveal hidden contents

Also,

Hide contents

Daisy and Lincoln is still a thing? Eurgh.

Spoiler

Nah, I enjoyed Rosalind and Coulson, but functional adult relationships between two pretty similar people isn't super-compelling TV.

Daisy/Lincoln is the actual worst, though, you'll hear no arguments from me on that one..

2 minutes ago, GoGo Yubari said:
  Hide contents

Nah, I enjoyed Rosalind and Coulson, but functional adult relationships between two pretty similar people isn't super-compelling TV.

Daisy/Lincoln is the actual worst, though, you'll hear no arguments from me on that one..

Spoiler

Rosalind and Coulson felt really manufactured, kind of like Patty and Barry from the Flash in the beginning, or Trish and Will from Jessica Jones. Just didn't feel real to me.

Sucks that it was such a tame reason that finally killed Ward, who's been like the constant baddie from season 1. Felt that it should have been May or Daisy, or even some crazy combo from FitzSimmons. Still, getting your chest crushed in, SLOWLY, is a hell of a way to go.