The Marvel Cinematic Universe TV Thread

Your Mom

Holy crap... They've been playing seven dimensional chess whilst we've been playing checkers all along.

First I had the sneaky suspicion they were going to kill someone off, how they were splitting people up and especially Fitz being left behind whilst Jemma and redshirt went looking for AIDA. But maaaan, this is one of the craziest twists i've ever seen in television, and they've played me perfectly.

I had half an idea how the rest of the season was going to pan out, and now no clue what they're going to do going into the future. And I am getting more and more feelings that more than one is going to end up getting written off in shocking and gut-wrenching fashion before the season is up.

I really think that May and Coulson are going to be written off for certain through some sort of shenanigans. Either through death, or a more bitter-sweet ending, the way their relation is being explored and real May got 'cured' through the framework, I think either one of them will give their life for the other, or they leave SHIELD.

It's a shame the Emmys don't pay attention to shows like Agents of SHIELD because I think Ming Na is doing award-caliber stuff. She's been given a lot of situations/circumstances to play and nailed all of them.

• Like 4

I feel the show has kept me on my toes as a viewer for a long time now. With how many twists and turns the show gives you, I can barely predict what they're gonna do, but all the same they still manage to make it coherent and not a total convoluted mess because of the frenetic story writing.

Next week is apparently the finale of the LMD arc, written and directed by Jed Whedon

5 hours ago, Ruki said:

Really?

Reveal hidden contents

They said during the hiatus that the was going to be a 3rd arc, but haven't said any details about what it'd be

I think that might be the all-time best episode SHIELD's ever done, holy shit.

Spoiler

When Daisy was walking to the sleeping figure in the Framework thinking it was Lincoln I was like "oh fuck what if it's Ward" and was not disappointed at all.

I hope they can find some spots for cameos from other departed characters too.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GoGo Yubari said:

I think that might be the all-time best episode SHIELD's ever done, holy shit.

Hide contents

When Daisy was walking to the sleeping figure in the Framework thinking it was Lincoln I was like "oh fuck what if it's Ward" and was not disappointed at all.

I hope they can find some spots for cameos from other departed characters too.

You just gotta know they are gonna have

Hunter and Bobbi.

But! Having more Ward will make me happy. He was great.....after he stopped being generic handsome white guy who is good at stuff.

Also, because I mentioned it in the Comic Book TV thread but it just got even more amusing to me; Briana Venskus not only plays basically the same minor character on both Agents of SHIELD and Supergirl, but now her most recent appearances in both involve the government agency she works for being infiltrated by nefarious doppelgangers.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Jasonmufc said:

S4E15 was last night's episode.

Ta.

I've seen the first 3 and I think the UK has had the 4th air last weekend.