Sign in to follow this  
The Chiksrara Special

The Marvel Cinematic Universe TV Thread

tristy    2,227

If you have to watch any Marvel show on cable/broadcast television, I nominate Legion by a wide margin. I can't believe I forgot about that show, but it was earlier this year when it was on. Aubrey Plaza was a hot, hot, hot mess in that show and I loved every second of it. And, y'know, the good writing and visuals too. ;)

• Like 3

Jasonmufc    4,875
7 minutes ago, tristy said:

If you have to watch any Marvel show on cable/broadcast television, I nominate Legion by a wide margin. I can't believe I forgot about that show, but it was earlier this year when it was on. Aubrey Plaza was a hot, hot, hot mess in that show and I loved every second of it. And, y'know, the good writing and visuals too. ;)

Aubrey in Legion is the most scare-ousing thing ever.

• Like 1

Rocky    1,871

Thanks for the list guys. Definitely have a bit to get through. Appreciate it.

Benji    39,749
11 hours ago, tristy said:

Legion is one of the weirdest things I've ever watched, to the point I actually got a headache watching some of it. It's great, but I couldn't possibly marathon it like I originally intended to.

GoGo Yubari    26,752

Runaways reviews are good but I feel like my Marvel TV fatigue + the fact that I'm kind of salty about the fact that they did some real Hollywood shit with that cast (aging up Molly, making Gert skinnier, kind of making Chase buffer) is still a barrier to entry for me. Maybe I'll suck it up eventually but probably not for another month.