The Marvel Cinematic Universe TV Thread

Your Mom

• 2 weeks later...

Just read that as I'm struggling through ep 2. I'm not usually one for spotting mistakes but the fact they can't be arsed with Gorgon's hooves from a middle distance shot amuses me.

Unrelated question, do the Netflix shows need to be watched in order? I've only watched DD season 1, so I assume Jessica Jones is next but since I've heard good things about that I'd rather see if my wife fancies watching it too. Can I watch DD season 2, or the other two without spoiling anything in JJ? 

What happens to her character in DD season 2 really affects her re: Iron Fist and maaaaybe Luke Cage. But Jessica Jones could pretty much be watched after DD Season 2, there are only allusions to stuff that happens in JJ.

• Like 1

I still need to finish JJ. I stalled at episode 8 because I was watching with my mom, and she's more interested in NCIS reruns.

On 11/4/2017 at 08:27, Kaney said:

Yeah nothing really crosses over before the Defenders series so go nuts. Pretty sure i watched Daredevil season 2 before any of the others.

I watched it out of order and though somethings didn't make sense til after watching them all, it didn't affect my overall opinion of the shows
I watched DDs1, DDs2, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, then as they were released from there. so yeah.. not the best order.

Yea, saying "nothing really crosses over" is a bit of a mistake, since JJ does a lot of establishing Luke Cage.  Aside from watching DDs1 and JJ, there really is no order, aside from The Defenders being last

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on episode 9 and only stopping because it'll be close to 5AM when its over and I have to up by 10AM..

Overall spoilers up to episode 9

I'm not liking where this Lewis Wilson (the blonde haired vet obviously suffering from PTSD) storyline is going.  At the beginning if e9, he's resorting to planting random bombs.  I felt really bad for him initially, but the way they've made the storyline go, I just feel like they want you to hate him.  Also, Sam died

:(