The Marvel Cinematic Universe TV Thread

Your Mom

Only 3 episodes in but Punisher is already shaping up really well. A thing I'd like to ask but, maybe slight Daredevil season 2 spoilers? How did Punisher come across his traditional skull logo? I don't remember him having it before the series but presumably he picked it up at some point cos he's wearing it at the start of this.

52 minutes ago, Kaney said:

Only 3 episodes in but Punisher is already shaping up really well. A thing I'd like to ask but, maybe slight Daredevil season 2 spoilers? How did Punisher come across his traditional skull logo? I don't remember him having it before the series but presumably he picked it up at some point cos he's wearing it at the start of this.

Daredevil S2 and Punisher E1 spoilers:

Spoiler

Yeah, he had it on during his final appearances in DD. The whole spray paint bit was all in.

Finished the Punisher. Really, really good season, I'd put it right behind Daredevil season 1, but I'm not sure if I've just overhyped the initial season of the MCU on Netflix in my head, and maybe it wasn't as good as I remember? I honestly think I need to rewatch that season again to properly check if I like it better than this season of Punisher. Jessica Jones and Luke Cage are still better, though, with JJ being better than the rest by a considerable margin. 

• Like 1

MY big disappointment is s2 DD finale and overall Punisher season spoiler..

S2 of DD ended with the Punisher carrying a minigun.  We never saw the Punisher use said minigun!  If your gonna show The Punisher with a minigun, The Punisher has to use that minigun!

On 03/11/2017 at 16:42, Benjamin said:

Tapped out in the middle of episode 5 of Inhumans. It was just absolute garbage, I couldn't justify having to waste 45 minutes every week going through that.

I haven't started that and I didn't bother with Punisher over the weekend. I think I finally have Marvel fatigue.

58 minutes ago, Benji said:

I haven't started that and I didn't bother with Punisher over the weekend. I think I finally have Marvel fatigue.

Yeah, I can certainly understand that. If Inhumans had come out around the same time AoS and Agent Carter came out, I'd probably have stuck with it. ScreenCrush put out a list of all the Marvel TV series so far, including FOX's ones, and there are THIRTEEN of them. 13! 13 Marvel movies can sometimes feel like a fuckton, and they want us to watch 13 TV shows, some of which have episodes that are 50+ minutes in length?

Oh, and fun fact, Benji, there's another Marvel TV show coming out this week too :P 

Cloak & Dagger will be on Freeform (formerly ABC Family) in 2018. The New Warriors was going to be on Freeform, too, but they couldn't find a place for it so Marvel is taking it to other networks. There's also The Gifted on FOX, currently in the middle of it's first season.

• Like 1