The Marvel Cinematic Universe TV Thread

Your Mom

9 hours ago, Benkid Cratchit said:

Oh come on, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.! Can't you leave FitzSimmons alone for like, 4 episodes?! Now you gotta' go and do this?! :crying:

Every.Single.Season.Maaaaan. :crying:

Atleast Coulson is wonderfully adorkable.

• Like 2

Don't hate me just because I was right! I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG.

Spoiler

jk I actually do like Fitz, but he's definitely the main character I'm least invested in.

Apparent casting calls for new characters in Season 2 of Jessica Jones:

Spoiler

DR. KIRBY:

60, male, open ethnicity, scientist & freethinker

SERIES REGULAR – ONE YEAR DEAL

PRESLEY:

Late 30s, Male, African American, intelligent, driven, self-assured.

FRACTIONAL SERIES REGLAR (1 Actor Selected)

OLIVER:

34-38, male, Latino,

Artistic, paternal, smart, scruffy and hip.

SERIES REGULAR

INGRID:

Early-mid 30s, 5’8 – 5’11 female,

Dark hair, attractive and edgy, has a history of living on the streets.

Educated as a nurse, but street-wise. She is attracted to men and women…

SERIES REGULAR

ALSO:

Mace was always underdeveloped since episode 1 of this season, but they went above and beyond to make me care about him in his heroic sacrifice. I even teared up a little, props to the writers for making a heavy and meaningful plot beat that furthers along the story and makes it clear that dying in the framework is dying for reals.

Naturally, Mace was the 'easy choice' since he was the least main-charactery of the main characters, but they made me care about the guy and that speaks volumes of the show's power.

Also, Trip's back! And David O'Hara plays Fitz Sr, and he's clearly the reason why Fitz is an evil unrepentant piece of human trash in this world. (It's doubly awesome becuase his character in The Departed is called 'Fitzy'.)

All in all, an amazing episode from top to bottom. Great action stuff, a lot of emotional stuff with Mace, Radcliffe, Jemma, Mack. And just enough humorous beats that kept it from being a 45 minute sobfest.

And with them putting so much emphasis on the dead/'fake' people this episode like Mack's kid, Ward, and Trip... It makes me wonder if they'll find a way to 'save' them from the framework in some way, perhaps through LMD's of their own... Although such a thing would really take away from what happened before, so I don't see it happening. But with Marvel and the established technologies, who knows really?

Although there was one obvious flub when May 'activated body cam' before going into the building, witnessed all stuff inside, and could get back into HYDRA with no questions asked why she let the SHIELD people run to safety.
Also, why did the terrigen crystal not affect her, I thought exposure to non-inhumans caused them to petrify into deadness?

Finally, if I had to guess another character dying before the season is up, It'll certainly be Mack sacrificing himself to save his daughter.

Edited by Jasonmufc

6 hours ago, GoGo Yubari said:

wnhIhk0UI3f1T1JcL-nJZl7A1Js=.gif

• Like 1

is like the forgot that is a Comic Book based Show and remember it untill the end........I f I din't know better I would assume that kid likes to sleep in he rooftop of buildings....

From what I know of Freeform's original programming, "teen drama first, superhero show second" makes branding sense for them. Doesn't make that trailer much easier to follow, though.

Also SHIELD:

Spoiler

Mace :crying:

1 hour ago, GoGo Yubari said:

From what I know of Freeform's original programming, "teen drama first, superhero show second" makes branding sense for them. Doesn't make that trailer much easier to follow, though.

Also SHIELD:

Hide contents

Mace :crying:

Seriously...

I really liked Mace.  He could've been the Captain America-lite for TV. 

Also...FUCKING TRIPP!!!!  Was so happy to see him again, he's been very missed from SHIELD.  Between him and Ward, I really kinda hope they find a way to keep them going outside the Framework

21 hours ago, Jasonmufc said:
  Hide contents

Also, why did the terrigen crystal not affect her, I thought exposure to non-inhumans caused them to petrify into deadness?

Spoiler

The stuff that causes petrification comes from the Diviner metal, not from terrigen, and Radcliffe managed to distill terrigen crystals that would be harmless to humans earlier in the season. The crystal May used is visibly clear of any Diviner metal, so it only affected Daisy.

• Like 1