The Marvel Cinematic Universe TV Thread

Your Mom

Watched the first two episodes of Inhumans in an IMAX cinema today. It was... Weird? I don't know, it was so disjointed at times. And the actor that plays Crystal is absolutely terrible. Also does everyone just call the king Black Bolt in the comics? It sounds fucking awful, when Medusa is speaking to him directly and she's sounding stressed, it makes her sound like a fucking idiot. Everyone has normal names, but Black Bolt is always addressed as Black Bolt. Horrible and so jarring. Also all the heroes sound like utter cocks from the very start, and I'm agreeing with villain way too much.

His real name is Blackagar Boltagon, which sounds so much worse

2 hours ago, Lint said:

His real name is Blackagar Boltagon, which sounds so much worse

I thought you were actually joking....

2 hours ago, DFF said:

I thought you were actually joking....

I looked it up because even I thought it sounded ridiculous

20 minutes ago, Hellraiser said:

I just hope that they keep him seperated from all that stuff about the Hand, Ninjas and all the other boring bullshit the Defenders are dealing with.

the last episode is named Memento Mori, which is the name of a Punisher series that happens in LA, so if that means anything, it could see Frank heading away from the New York stuff.

There's also no mention of like, Madame Gao or whatever in the cast list. I think we're good my dude.

I'm pretty sure the Punisher series is gonna be sort of, half origin story, half tale of revenge.

When the Defenders teaser came out ages ago, people were wondering if that first E was part of the Punisher logo, but it doesn't look like it. Don't know if it was ever meant to be.

Image result for defenders logo

netflix-punisher-series.jpg

I think it quite clearly looks like the E in Jessica Jones

jessica-jones-logo.jpg

On 02/09/2017 at 06:05, tristy said:

The episode titles for The Punisher seem to indicate that you're probably right. It's also rumored that another Marvel character will make his debut in the series.

Reveal hidden contents

This makes me really happy, they could do a proper awesome series with that character.

29 minutes ago, Benji said:

I'm intrigued how this will work because they were basically forced to be persona non grata to SHIELD after their exit because of what went down.

If you've seen the finale of the last season, It's pretty obvious that the rules kinda sorta don't apply to them where they've gone.

Just now, Benji said:
  Hide contents

The finale? They left the Framework so they're back in the real world now. Am I forgetting something?

Spoiler

Just the stinger with them being whisked off to space to do god knows what. I figure earths laws don't really apply to them up there.

• Like 1