The Marvel Cinematic Universe TV Thread

Your Mom

I did expect that to happen, tbh.

I didn't think they would be so cold to finally reunite Micro with his family just to kill him immediately after.

I did love the way they handled that episode though. Cutting to Castle subconsciously being with his wife as a really peaceful contrast to the ultraviolent torture stuff was done really well.

I was all excited to realise Castle was basically setting up Russo to be the supervillian Jigsaw until I did a wiki search and found out Jigsaws real name was always...Billy Russo <_<Serves me right for not knowing the lore >_>

Overall it was a really good series. I think I'd still rank Daredevil S1 and Jessica Jones higher but it was a great return to form.

51 minutes ago, Ruki said:

SHIELD returned tonight...pretty good episode I think! I'm a fan of the new characters they introduced, and the setting is pretty cool. 

I wonder if...

The LMDaisys are the things responsible for Earth blowing up?  They left those dangling last season, and apparently said they'd be addressed this one

Disney doesn't own the production rights to the Fantastic 4, either. The deal probably transfers over to Disney, but it's for Fox/Disney to have distribution rights, not production. But, luckily, Constantin Films are thinking about doing the same thing Fox is doing, so Disney might be in luck. If not, they have to wait for them to either make a movie and give input on it, or if they don't within the next few years, play the waiting game so the rights revert back to them (like Daredevil and Punisher previously).

It's also important to curb expectations for this, since the federal government still has to approve this deal, and only until everything is 100% complete can they start planning out stuff. I'm sure they have ideas already, and likely have for awhile (like Spider-Man in Civil War), but they can't shop around for actors and directors just yet for an X-Men reboot. I doubt they're going to shelve Dark Phoenix when it's already being advertised in magazines and the like. I said it before in this thread, but the absolute earliest we see anything X-Men related in the MCU, bar easter eggs or some shit, is probably 2020 or beyond.

Edited by tristy

Finally watching the Inhumans first episode. Sod it, I'm enjoying it. I'm totally biased because the Inhumans are one of my favourites (I also adore Namor and the Atlanteans, I think I just have a thing for secret lost societies), but there's nothing wrong so far. It's not lighting my world on fire, but I like it, and it's solidly cast.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Chloe and Clark are so cute together

• Like 1
  • Haha 2