The Marvel Cinematic Universe TV Thread

Your Mom

Bunch of promo artwork for the lead up to the 100th episode of SHIELD.  They are kinda big, so I'll put them behind a spoiler tag

BX1lVSZ.jpg

0nMue1n.jpg

cMO1EbJ.jpg

KOvakI8.jpg

TSZDAke.jpg

5 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

Agents of SHIELD? You might want to put that in. I almost clicked on it.

I mean no other Marvel TV series is close to 100 episodes, but ok...also they aren't actually spoilery at all...unless of course you haven't watched SHIELD

• 2 weeks later...

HOly fuck SHIELD I was NOT ready for that

• Like 1

Forgot this returned last night, SO EXCITED (especially after Lint's reply)!

Thoughts about the episode, and stuff. So a shitload of spoilers

- So the evil general has a rebellious daughter, a bit cliché but i'm interest in how she'll fit in.
- They're back, no shenanigans, that's cool. But no Deke, so a small shame...
- Heh, the first thing I noticed with that holo-general it's the voice of Joe from Family Guy.
- A new goofy alien with stilted mannerisms, i'm not sure he'll be able to replace Enoch, but I'm all for more mysterious watchers.
- "And Dancing" :D 
- Deke has survived! And of course the first thing he does is get hammered without any money. Again cliché, but I can dig it. Aaaand he's into coolers.
- The Return of the extras, nice to see Agent Piper show up.
- And she's with the bad guys. :(
- Phew, she's back to being a face.
- "They're not humans, go for the face!" I fucking love Mack with his hatred for robots.
- Oh fucking fuck! THAT HAPPENED! Jesus christ!
- Holy crap, the evil masked crazy chick is the rebellious daughter, I didn't see that coming!
- And Creel is back, as part of a secret evil SHIELD?! Agents of STRIKE, incoming?

tl;dr - Jesus christ, what a fucking gut-puncher episode, so much shit happened it's hard to compress it all!

Edited by Jasonmufc

18 hours ago, Jasonmufc said:

Forgot this returned last night, SO EXCITED (especially after Lint's reply)!

Thoughts about the episode, and stuff. So a shitload of spoilers

Hide contents

- So the evil general has a rebellious daughter, a bit cliché but i'm interest in how she'll fit in.
- They're back, no shenanigans, that's cool. But no Deke, so a small shame...
- Heh, the first thing I noticed with that holo-general it's the voice of Joe from Family Guy.
- A new goofy alien with stilted mannerisms, i'm not sure he'll be able to replace Enoch, but I'm all for more mysterious watchers.
- "And Dancing" :D 
- Deke has survived! And of course the first thing he does is get hammered without any money. Again cliché, but I can dig it. Aaaand he's into coolers.
- The Return of the extras, nice to see Agent Piper show up.
- And she's with the bad guys. :(
- Phew, she's back to being a face.
- "They're not humans, go for the face!" I fucking love Mack with his hatred for robots.
- Oh fucking fuck! THAT HAPPENED! Jesus christ!
- Holy crap, the evil masked crazy chick is the rebellious daughter, I didn't see that coming!
- And Creel is back, as part of a secret evil SHIELD?! Agents of STRIKE, incoming?

tl;dr - Jesus christ, what a fucking gut-puncher episode, so much shit happened it's hard to compress it all!

Oh god yea..

- I thought evil masked lady was going to be evil general!  When she took off the mask and it was Dove Cameron I was actually surprised!

- The fakeout that it was the deputy calling evil general was GREAT

- Pipers heel turn hurt me, was so happy when she came back around, but man, she's going to feel guilty as fuck about Yo-Yo..

- Deke hugging the tree was great...his entire reaction to being outside was great. 

-  More Deke greatness "Have you even tried Zima?"  

- Even more Deke greatness "I thought I was going to die, instead I get to go for a walk outside.  Also, there IS an outside!"

- Mack left shotgun-ax in the future :(

So, we finally got the first two eps of AOS in the UK last night. Gotta say, I really enjoyed it! 

• Like 1

I watched 1-2 episodes per sitting at most with Punisher (as I do with almost all my series), and it helped prevent me from getting jaded with all that was going on. Punisher is a bit slow, but it adds a lot of beats to the episodes that bring more depth to the show and the stories being told. And depending on the episodes, you'd need some time to condense it all before moving on.

But yeah, I do that with every show, because I just can't sit down and watch four-five-six hours of the same show in succession, i'll just get burned out and i'll have forgotten what happened in most episodes by the final one of the binge.

You can watch season 2 without any issue. There's little crossover between the two shows, and they're chronologically next to each other. Maybe a off-hand reference or two that might go over your head, but nothing earth-shaking that makes you go 'what the hell is going on?'

34 minutes ago, Azazel said:

Finishes Daredevil Season 1.  Should I watch Season 2 or should I watch Jessica Jones first?  I would rather stick with one show until its done unless there are some kind of tie in that could be ruined.

Go on to Jessica Jones. Watch the seasons in order of when they were released.

But you can still skip Iron Fist.

• Like 1

On 3/9/2018 at 01:41, El Hijosh del Ice Cream said:

Go on to Jessica Jones. Watch the seasons in order of when they were released.

But you can still skip Iron Fist.

But how will he know that Danny Rand is the Iron Fist?