The Xbox One Thread

Dan

Oh downloading. What download speed do you get? I download about 8/9mb per second so it downloaded pretty fast, think it took about 45 minutes to download (it's about 26gb I think).

Speeds might be a little shitty right now as CoD is releasing around the world in some staggered rollout thing.

Edited by Dan

Same problem. The download was quick, the install is at about 30% and I started it about 4 hours ago.

I was able to play Murdered Soul Suspect pretty quick though, so chalk up another win for physical media!

First impressions are good. I've only played an hour or so, but the older I get, this is the kind of game I want to play. It's experimental, imaginative, and not the typical "game," if that makes sense.

Probably not worthy of a full price purchase though. I'll elaborate the more I play.

BR73ISI.png

Holy shit!

I'll explain it quickly:

Microsoft ran an ARG (Augmented Reality Game) for Sunset Overdrive. It started with an ad that had morse code in it which when converted sent me to a website. Then it was a series of websites that linked together which gave me codes which I entered into the final website.

Pretty awesome :D - now I have to figure out where on earth I'm going to put a sarcophagus >_>

• Like 5