The Xbox One Thread

Dan

I probably should have posted it here but I picked up a Xbox One yesterday. Thoroughly impressed so far. "Innafire" is my gamer tag, I share it with my brother who happens to be the same age as me so it's all good. I Also pre ordered WWE 2K15 for the console, looking forward to that. Hopefully it isn't as much of a disappointment as it was on the PlayStation 3..

What is wrong with the 4OD app? I downloaded it but anytime I try to open it there's some sort of error and it says to try again later.

Can you delete and redownload?

I tried but I'm still getting the same error.

"The 4oD service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

[ERROR-CP1]"

It gives me the options to retry, which brings me back to the same screen, or quit. Has anybody else had this problem?

I've played a little bit of Forza Horizon 2 and I must say I am impressed at the level of detail gone into the cars. The ability to drive yourself to your next destination is a fun thing to do, I have always liked that. Midnight Club is a good example of the "free roam" of driving games. I have not attempted online however the idea of having a club for EWB members sounds rather inviting. Does anyone else have the game? What're your thoughts?

I hear this one is actually pretty good. It's just not my type of game at all, and I found that out the hard way after throwing down $60 on Modern Warfare 2, but if you're into it, it sounds like this is the one to get.

Yeah I'm the same as summ. I could go with a shooter but the last cod I enjoyed was mw2. I haven't even played mw3 or ghosts so I'm hesitant to spend so much on a brand new one if it'll hardly hardly be touched.

We should all just get battlefield off ea access instead :shifty:

Kaney liked MW2 because me and him fought off all those beserkers on the Spec Ops mode. Or whatever they/it was called.

And Summ, Halo MCC. Tuesday. Dooooo eeeet.

Exaaaaaactly.

But Halo fucking sucks. It's the Green Day of video games.

• Like 1

Kaney liked MW2 because me and him fought off all those beserkers on the Spec Ops mode. Or whatever they/it was called.

And Summ, Halo MCC. Tuesday. Dooooo eeeet.

Exaaaaaactly.

But Halo fucking sucks. It's the Green Day of video games.

Wow, that's harsh even on Green Day.