The PS4 thread

9 to 5

The online stuff seems so cool and what the likes of Fifa etc should be doing but never will.

The two things that put me off is I don't much are for the NFL, and that Srar will get her Fifa revenge on me and somehow end up breaking something of mine. :(

Just got the storefront to load. Can't login via the website yet, so I don't know if there are further PS+ discounts, but here are the prices I see:

NHL 15 (PS3 or PS4) - $23.99

Madden NFL 15 (PS3 or PS4) - no price listed (there's a poorly worded bundle that is $23.99)

FIFA 15 (PS3 or PS4) - $29.99

NBA Live 15 (PS4) - $14.99

At least Peggle 2 at $3.99 is a solid price.

Did they add new modes? I tried the 6 hour trial thing on Xbox a while back and it felt like half the game was missing but I know they did a lot of good post-release stuff with UFC so I'd be tempted to jump back in if they've sorted it.

You know when you were a little kid and you went to the store with your mom and you got a video game, and you couldn't wait to get home and play it, but your mom spent the next several hours shopping for clothes and other boring things? That's how I feel right now with this long ass download. I just want to play my game, damn it.

• Like 3

I purchased and downloaded Wednesday morning. It finished Thursday afternoon.

The interface for HUT and lack of offline tournaments is disappointing, but still fun. GM feels really weird without integrated AHL play, because I don't feel as connected to my team. I'm not developing young guys to take over, I'm just leaving them on a list and hoping their stats improve so they're good enough when I need them.

You know when you were a little kid and you went to the store with your mom and you got a video game, and you couldn't wait to get home and play it, but your mom spent the next several hours shopping for clothes and other boring things? That's how I feel right now with this long ass download. I just want to play my game, damn it.

That happened to me when I first loaded up MLB: The Show. I swear it was like 45 minutes before I actually got to play a game.

The online stuff seems so cool and what the likes of Fifa etc should be doing but never will.

The two things that put me off is I don't much are for the NFL, and that Srar will get her Fifa revenge on me and somehow end up breaking something of mine. :(

Chicago Bears 112 - 0 Jacksonville Jaguars