The PS4 thread

9 to 5

I love Counterspy but the last couple of missions here are kinda bs man. What am I supposed to do when a guy is staring right at the door when I open it?

Sometimes you get lucky and the red arrow shows you which way he is looking before you open the door, rarely happens in the later levels though,

I have fans of one or the other telling me to buy a game...so EWB players...tell me the pros and cons of Battlefield Hardline and Bloodborne

Looks like the PSN is down. I wouldn't be surprised if it's another DDOS attack considering it's Easter weekend and they target the holidays.

I was about to come in here and question that. I can get into the store and all that but nothing else is working. The one day I feel like playing some video games.

Spotify playing in the background while gaming is pretty cool. Something I as a consumer should have picked up on is that while there isn't an arms race going on hardware-wise, there is a race to utilize what each system can do with the power it has. Feels more like a feature race.

Any idea if there is a quicker way to skip songs or get to the spotify menu without suspending your game? I remember the music unlimited had something like that when I did the free trial when it first came out.