Sign in to follow this  
9 to 5

The PS4 thread

Benji    41,024

TTR is decent fun, but it's a reminder that I am absolutely not a racing game fan.

Baddar    107,606

So after finishing Uncharted this afternoon, I put another hour into Saints 4. Definitely a great little time wasting game to play.

I also picked up Beyond Two Souls from the store. It was £11.99, and I never got to play it on PS3, so a worthy purchase, hopefully. 

Baddar    107,606

I think that's why I didn't get it in the first place. But meh, once I complete Saints I won't have anything fresh to play.

I will 100% be playing more of Uncharted online though, @Benji. I enjoyed Command and Plunder.

stokerino    9,249

Got the remastered version of Valkyria Chronicles! I get to replay the game PLUS the DLC I never bought PLUS trophies! :w00t: 

• Like 3

Ollie    6,744

If I want the Ratchet & Clank platinum I'll need to play it a fourth time all because I missed one enemy. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccck.

Forever Forky    4,593

They're rereleasing Arkham Asylum and Arkham City w/DLC on the PS4 in July! I'm there!

• Like 4

Liam    4,632
17 hours ago, stokeriño said:

Got the remastered version of Valkyria Chronicles! I get to replay the game PLUS the DLC I never bought PLUS trophies! :w00t: 

I might have to pick it up. For the 4th time.

• Like 1

Ruki    3,417

The girlfriend got a free $50 US PSN card...so we got No Man Sky for about $15.

Benji    41,024

Anyone thinking about getting BTTF on PS4 - don't. It's been out two thirds of a year and is buggy as all hell. I've encountered fifteen crashes and I'm only up to the third chapter, and it happens during autosaves for the most part, meaning you have to re-play lengthy sections when it does crash (unless you do manual saves before and after every single conversation). I've known Telltale Games crash a couple times during an entire series, but nothing on this level. It shouldn't even be on the market like this, there's no way in hell they could have play tested it judging by how many people have had issues with it.

RPS    11,770

Until Dawn is fantastic. 

• Like 5

Regia    202

Does anyone have Rocket League that I can jump on with? The only trophy I need to get the platinum is 'Play online with a friend'.

Regia    202

So, thanks to Niner I now have my first ever Platinum trophy :D. Now I should probably try and work on actually being somewhat decent at the game.

• Like 1

Chris2K    3,799

The free PS Plus games for June are Gone Home and... NBA2K16 :mellow:.

If anyone is remotely interested in basketball and has never played a basketball game before, you really need to take advantage of this.

• Like 1

Cymbols    2,198

Fuck sakes. I bought that for £32 two months ago. Fucking awesome game though, everyone should get it. 

Benji    41,024
15 minutes ago, Regia said:

So, thanks to Niner I now have my first ever Platinum trophy :D. Now I should probably try and work on actually being somewhat decent at the game.

Proud of yourself @9 to 5?

Japanicode    4,198

Great freebie, no real interest in basketball but I'll give it a go nonetheless.

RPS    11,770

I would never buy NBA, but I'll play it for free. 

9 to 5    11,487
16 minutes ago, Benji said:

Proud of yourself @9 to 5?

Helped out a dear friend. >_>

King Vitamin Ellis    12,568

All those totally not stolen copies of Uncharted 4 seem to be working their way around eBay, only £30 for a copy.

Forever Forky    4,593

I don't have a huge interest in basketball but I love it on PlayStation.

Regia    202

I'm happy enough with those. I wanted to try Gone Home but its a very short game, and I'm always happy to have a game I can just pick up and play for a few minutes, and NBA fits that quite nicely.

Walker    5,582

Last NBA game I played I made myself a near eight foot giant who could shoot effortless three pointers without fail. It was very realistic. 

Liam    4,632

I'm assuming I should be able to get enough play to make Sniper Elite 3 at 8 quid worthwhile for what sounds like a pretty OK game?

Bobfoc    3,643

I've never played the game, but Charlie Brooker's in it, so that ought to be worth the price of admission.