The PS4 thread

9 to 5

So I should be getting a PS4 this week and once I've traded in my 360 and games, I will be looking to get probably three games. Fifa will most definitely be one and others I'm considering at the moment are Destiny, Last of Us and Watchdogs. I'm open to suggestions though so yeah... sell me on some PS4 games folks!

So I should be getting a PS4 this week and once I've traded in my 360 and games, I will be looking to get probably three games. Fifa will most definitely be one and others I'm considering at the moment are Destiny, Last of Us and Watchdogs. I'm open to suggestions though so yeah... sell me on some PS4 games folks!

If you haven't played Last of Us that's a must buy to me. I hated Watchdogs but some people liked it

The Evil Within wasn't necessarily bad, but it didn't look all that great, even if it was an early build. Save your money, folks!

Though to be fair, I spent most of my time dying because I didn't realise we had things to heal ourselves with <_<

Having only played three next-gen games myself, have to echo the recommendations for Watch Dogs and The Last of Us. I really liked Watch Dogs, thought it was great fun, and TLOU is just a phenomenal game everyone should play.

If you like baseball, The Show is great. Otherwise, I think you got it covered already.

I always enjoy a good baseball game, but my general knowledge on the rules of baseball (both on field and off) is pretty sketchy.

Would that take away from my enjoyment of the game do you think? The game itself looks great but I don't want to spend hours working out what the hell is going on with the drafts and salary caps etc etc.

If you like baseball, The Show is great. Otherwise, I think you got it covered already.

I always enjoy a good baseball game, but my general knowledge on the rules of baseball (both on field and off) is pretty sketchy.

Would that take away from my enjoyment of the game do you think? The game itself looks great but I don't want to spend hours working out what the hell is going on with the drafts and salary caps etc etc.

If you want there is a mode called "Road to the Show" where you create a single player and take them from the Minor Leagues all the way to the pros

I hate baseball in real life, but thoroughly enjoy The Show. It's baseball. It's pretty simple, really (sacrilege, I know). And there's not really anything out of the ordinary when it comes to drafts or salaries in baseball, at least that I know of. But if you really are that concerned, I'd just play Road to the Show, like Srar recommended. It's what I always end up sinking the most time into. And I've personally found used copies of The Show for about $40, which is pretty rad.