The PS4 thread

9 to 5

'Brench being Brench' implies that you argue a lot on this forum. Which you do. It was hardly an attack, it was in no way an insult. It's like me saying 'Ellis being Ellis' in a conversation about trolling or 'Quom being Quom' in a thread about how gorgeous TMW is or 'Srar being Srar' in a topic about owning and maintaining lady parts.

And you respond with 'you fat cunt'.

Again, good one.

You came in with this:

Wait, does Brenchill have a PS4?

Ugh, I already turned on the xbox guys, don't make me turn again.

Stop bullshitting. You started this by attacking me for no reason.

Anyone know of when the next price drop is likely to be? I'm contemplating getting one around Christmas but without either a killer app or price drop I don't feel it's worth it.

Probably be a while yet. The price is worth it just for The Show anyhow. Seriously. Play The Show.

• Like 1

I think there will be, considering MS have dropped the price of the XBONE. Sony will do the same in an attempt to take the sale from people on the fence.

I will say though, if the XBox ends up around the £250-275 mark in 2015, if I can afford it, I'll more than likely end up getting one.

So I've got a handful of games I want to add to my collection after I move into my new place. Just wondering what outside of madden, Destiny, and Minecraft I should be considering.

Actually I was writing in response to Benji. :P

Sorry for my part in this. I didn't mean any harm. :)

Just Oli being Oli. :(Y):

So I've got a handful of games I want to add to my collection after I move into my new place. Just wondering what outside of madden, Destiny, and Minecraft I should be considering.

The Show.