The PS4 thread

9 to 5

I went on an animal scouting mission in The Crew tonight deep in the Michigan woods.

Found a moose, a wild pig, a female deer, a male deer, a fox, a raccoon and a black bear. They all run away if you're too noisy but if you drive really quietly they just stand and eat grass or drink water if they're by a lake. They don't attack each other like in AC3 though, the bear was happy plodding along next to the moose and the deer without getting aggressive.

At one point I forgot it was a driving game.

The mobile PS app can suck it. Poor Ollie zips me a message, the app takes hours to send my reply to him. Boourns.

The actual playstation messaging service is no better. :P

I just got the Remastered version of The Last Of Us for my birthday. I am prepared to play the hell out of it!

Finally , an online ally?

Is The Last of Us worth playing? I got it for free with my PS4. I played the opening bit, ran away from some zombies and then it was like 20 years later and I was in some dude's loft. Fuck that noise, I wanted zombies.

I just got the Remastered version of The Last Of Us for my birthday. I am prepared to play the hell out of it!

Finally , an online ally?

Is The Last of Us worth playing? I got it for free with my PS4. I played the opening bit, ran away from some zombies and then it was like 20 years later and I was in some dude's loft. Fuck that noise, I wanted zombies.

Yes it is. It is a good game from the off, but after a while you will find yourself totally locked into the game. Everyone on here loves it, and I know of only one person who even has a slightly negative view of it.

I wasn't impressed with TLoU to be completely honest

I admit that a week after I got it, something else had come out so I didn't get too far into it. But it just didn't seem to drag me in and captivate me like it did with everyone else

I don't have it anymore. The disc drive in my PS3 died so I sold all my games and went download only. And with hard drive space a premium on the PS4 I'm not downloading anything I might not like, or spending the money.

Maybe if I can find a cheap used PS4 copy I'll pick it up and keep going. Or after I buy a bigger hard drive