The PS4 thread

9 to 5

I believe Nintendo releases new stuff on Friday. I cannot fathom why Tuesday is the accepted day here.

I actually read a story about that the other day. Apparently Sonic 2 was released on "Sonic 2uesday" back in the day so it would seem special and then the rest of the game industry eventually just fell into doing that. Kinda odd really

• Like 1

InFamous is alright. There's enough content to keep me entertained for a while, the side missions are kinda fun. Forcing the motion sensor and touch pad gimmick is a little infuriating but I understand the logic behind it. Climbing is horrible, buildings almost look 2D which is a shame, I was hoping for Prototype's 'run up walls and buildings just because' but that's fine.

One thing I have noticed already though is Jesus Christ it's not easy. Fights get hectic quickly and the lack of any kind of lock-on system is a real son of a bitch but blasting people with smoke grenades, flying through walls and blowing shit up is a great way to unwind.

So yeah, it's alright.

InFamous is alright. There's enough content to keep me entertained for a while, the side missions are kinda fun. Forcing the motion sensor and touch pad gimmick is a little infuriating but I understand the logic behind it. Climbing is horrible, buildings almost look 2D which is a shame, I was hoping for Prototype's 'run up walls and buildings just because' but that's fine.

One thing I have noticed already though is Jesus Christ it's not easy. Fights get hectic quickly and the lack of any kind of lock-on system is a real son of a bitch but blasting people with smoke grenades, flying through walls and blowing shit up is a great way to unwind.

So yeah, it's alright.

Yeah, I find it quite difficult on the PS4, and I've played both the games on the PS3.

Enjoyable, for sure, but glad I picked it up cheap. One to throw on every so often for a laugh.

As an aside, Rogue Legacy is awesome. Enjoyed it on the PC, but love it on the PS4. More people should play it.

I'm staying away from online for the first week or so. Wait till glitches are worked out. Bern reading that peoples cats aren't transferring on GTAO