The PS4 thread

9 to 5

Nothing yet, but got everything in IGC and picking up GTA tomorrow, should arrive tomorrow so will install all updates and shizz then and probs be online Tues :D

oh shit, I think I'm the only one here who hasn't done the heists. We should totally do them together as the best friends club!

I havent done them either. You could have done them with me if you ever joined us before! :P

No chance. One, our trolling ways have much evolved since our time.

More to the point, two, haaaaaaaaaave you met Welsh Eddie? :)

You called?

Meet each other's new mortal enemy.

Hi mortal enemy!

I might get some time on tonight depending on how fast updates download. Username as always is benjirino. If you add me and have an unfamiliar username, send me a message and let me know, otherwise I'll probably assume you're a spammer and ignore the friend request.

Does a head set come in the PS4 box? I don't want to have to rely on my shitty off-brand blue tooth headsets when I've gotten used to the magic of the XBox wireless headsets.

The headset for the ps4 is utter garbage. Don't know if it's been fixed on the system but when it first came out you could hardly hear anyone. 

• Like 1

Yeh it's a normal audio jack so if you had a decent headset from anything else it'll be fine. 

The thing with the default headsets is it's a pair of headphones with a tiny clip on mic so it is really crap. I had an old headset from the pc I used for ages. 

• Like 1