Sign in to follow this  
Hobo

The General Podcast Thread

Almost at the end of The Good Place official podcast. Anyone got anything similar for other shows currently on air? Preferably something official as I don't really care about randoms talking about this stuff.

Newest episode of Conan O’Brien Needs A Friend is Conan and Stephen Colbert. I can’t imagine that being a bad episode. 

EDIT: It was good, but you could tell it was just scratching the surface.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Howdy Cloudy said:

Newest episode of Conan O’Brien Needs A Friend is Conan and Stephen Colbert. I can’t imagine that being a bad episode. 

It has a few funny moments, but holy shit is it a psychological deep dive. These guys are some driven dudes.

• Like 1

Just now, C-MIL said:

It has a few funny moments, but holy shit is it a psychological deep dive. These guys are some driven dudes.

It was really good, I thought, but also that may be because I felt like a lot of the deep dive stuff resonated with me. Like I said in my edit, though, it really feels like it's only just scratching the surface in terms of what these two could sit and talk about; it's a shame the podcast is only about an hour long and not, like, 3 hours. I could listen to 3 hours of a psychological deep dive with both those dudes, honestly.

Did you guys know will Ferrell has a podcast where he is in character as Ron Burgundy? Gonna give it a listen later.

I'm afraid of it. Ron Burgundy has legs as a movie character and occasional appearance, I don't know if Ron Burgundy can carry a podcast.

5 hours ago, K said:

Did you guys know will Ferrell has a podcast where he is in character as Ron Burgundy? Gonna give it a listen later.

I hear about 10 ads a day for it(On the actual radio which is kinda weird) so yes, I'm aware.