General Podcast Thread

Hobo

Sweet holy hell, how have I only started listening to Comedy Bang Bang right now!?

I don't know, but I have especially loved what I've heard this week. Bobby Moynahan's Time Bobby saga just gets more and more absurd by the second and it's funny as hell.

I just assumed it was another place for people to come, pimp whatever project they were working on and yadda yadda. When I saw the guest list for each episode and saw.. literally everyone I like, I changed my mind about that part. Now I'm watching the TV show and god, I love it.

I listened to the Nick Kroll and Paul Scheer episode yesterday where they just devolve into Sly/Frank Stallone impressions for an hour. God damn.

I very much recommended CGP Grey and Brady Haran's Hello Internet podcast. They just tend to talk about stuff but it's great.

Also you can get my podcast on iTunes.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Smodcast is so wonderful. Everyone needs to listen to the saga of Emo Kev, where Kevin Smith takes us through a recording of his thoughts that he made when he was 20. It's hysterical.

Thank you for pointing this out. I never branch out of Smodco shows beyond Fatman on Batman and Babble-On but since I re-read this thread yesterday I've been listening to Emo Kev today. I haven't laughed that much in a long time.

• Like 1

Smodcast 300(?) where they listen to the very first Smodcast is amazing. Kev was like a totally different person than the Kev I've come to know through Fatman and Babble On.

• 1 month later...

If you like Twin Peaks I recommend the Fire Talk With Me podcast.

I don't like the intro/outro bits that are done in an Agent Cooper talking to Diane-ish way but the rest is good. It's an episode by episode discussion between the host (Jeremy Smith) and Allie Goertz aka cossbysweater. He's watched every episode and she has never seen Twin Peaks before.

It's currently filling the gap left by The Foglenest Files being on hiatus and the impending gap for when Go Bayside finishes up in a few months, because April Richardson is only doing the original Saved by the Bell episodes and the TV movies. Which is probably for the best.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is my itunes feed fucked up or has there really not been a new Fatman on Batman since July 4th?

Is my itunes feed fucked up or has there really not been a new Fatman on Batman since July 4th?

A quick google search shows that their last episode was July 3rd.

Funny as hell show that everyone should check out. I loved it but this part had me almost yelling at the ipod. It's not nearly as hard to follow as they made it.

The Cracked Podcast is lovely, especially if its an episode without David Wong's poor quality call ins. Funny and informative.

Kirkland, do you listen to Last Podcast on the Left? You enjoy the macabe, you might like it.

The Cracked Podcast is lovely, especially if its an episode without David Wong's poor quality call ins. Funny and informative.

Kirkland, do you listen to Last Podcast on the Left? You enjoy the macabe, you might like it.

I saw it on my iTunes search last night when I was looking for HDTGM. I'll check it out when I need something to listen to during Minecraft later.

I saw it on my iTunes search last night when I was looking for HDTGM. I'll check it out when I need something to listen to during Minecraft later.

Have listened to the two most recent episodes. Love it. I'm going to be marathoning episodes now.

Please tell me someone else here listens to Tell Em Steve Dave. It's a damn riot!

I've listened to a couple before because I wanted more Bryan Johnson than I can get from Comicbook Men. I liked it but I always pritoritized other shows over it and eventually ended up unsubscribing. Edited by Kirkland