2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

I should start every opinion I voice with the prefix "keep in mind, Danny Mills is the biggest idiot alive, so on the basis that what I'm about to say isn't something he has also said, naturally it will be completely irrefutable".

Not too dissimilar from you defending John Terry a few years ago, no?

So what you're saying is, the dumb thing stoker (apparently, I don't know that he did, I'm just going off what you're saying here) did, is same dumb thing you're calling "the most balance thoughts I've seen on the Suarez situation"?

Uh, yeah. Nerf, please never become an attorney or anything because I would fear for your clients.

Clearly I am biased, but it's bullshit to me that he can be banned from club for something he did for country. I don't remember any of his previous pans preventing him from both?

• Like 1

So I'm guessing it means 9 matches for Uruguay and basically will be back playing football for November.

Least we've got a decent fixture list up till November if the cunt is still playing for us.

Clearly I am biased, but it's bullshit to me that he can be banned from club for something he did for country. I don't remember any of his previous pans preventing him from both?

I'm a Liverpool fan too, so I should be biased, and I think he should have been banned for longer. You break the rules, repeatedly, you should be punished for it. I hope we sell him.

• Like 3

Would've been happier if it were a 6 month ban considering a month and a bit of it is going to be holidays/pre-season but other than that I can't argue with the verdict.

As good as he is, he's poison. That's 2 seasons in a row he's missed the start of and this time he's going to come back unfit on top of it, I'd get rid if I were Liverpool. Time to cash in.

I just don't see how he can be banned for both. I was calling for a one year ban from international football so he would miss the Copa America since that's the big CONEMBL tourney.

Does this mean he can't even return a ball kicked into his garden?

I've just got pictures of FIFA secret agents spying on him at all times, if he goes to have a kick about in his garden they jump over the fence and pop the football before running off.

• Like 1

For a third offense he got off rather easy, especially since basically 2 of these months of his suspension there are no footballing activities for him to do.

I suppose he won't be match fit unless Liverpool assign him a fitness coach or something, so that make take another month of his time.

I just don't see how he can be banned for both. I was calling for a one year ban from international football so he would miss the Copa America since that's the big CONEMBL tourney.

Why can't an individual be punished for a mistake he makes? It shouldn't fall on Uruguay only.

FIFA's point is that he's crossed the line for a 3rd time and doesn't deserve to play football for four months. They're not saying "Haha, fuck you Liverpool", they're banning Suarez the individual who happens to be a complete cunt that plays for Liverpool.

• Like 1

He has abused his privilege as a professional footballer numerous times, he should be stopped from playing all forms of the game, how is that hard to understand?

• Like 5

Why can't an individual be punished for a mistake he makes? It shouldn't fall on Uruguay only.

FIFA's point is that he's crossed the line for a 3rd time and doesn't deserve to play football for four months. They're not saying "Haha, fuck you Liverpool", they're banning Suarez the individual who happens to be a complete cunt that plays for Liverpool.

Not entirely sure how I feel about it.

This is the fault of everybody that supported him through past transgressions. It's the fault of the owners for keeping him around knowing this was a probability. Zero sympathy, but at the same time, the real victims here are fans of Liverpool, and it fucks up our season before it's even started. That makes me angry, and it could set us back a few more years, which is just utter bullshit. But that's what happens when you employ somebody like Luis Suarez, no matter how magical a footballer he may be.